Reviews for A Fair Man
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
very interesting.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aizichi FTW! Aizen-sama, is *STILL* thee #1 badass (killer butterfly) villain in anime history ever! I just freakin loooove the guy and don't care what others say! cuz he really is a one hawt evil bastard; when it comes to the things he wants as he does DO everything just like a grand game of chess lolz. An pooor/damn lucky ichi...and all hail queen ulqiuiorra!..,but yeah...great story. Keep it up and plez write some more as your awesome, thanks for writing this.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this is just fantastic. i loved aizen's introspective, especially where he compared ichigo to a wolf that didn't quite belong with the rest of the dogs. very lordly and aizen-ish of you. :) and the last few lines were truly epic, because that's kind of the crack plot twist i've been hoping for - that aizen forces ichigo to join him and become his warrior. anyway, i loved this! great job
NukeMyWaffle chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
O. I've got chills. You wrote phenominally and I can't WAIT to see what you write next regarding...well, ANY theme you have but especially this one!

This was so cool. Please tell me there's more!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I really loved it!
psychoticKisshu chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Ooh! Poor Ichigo, Aizen's out for him! Though, how Aizen is gonna get Ichigo to his side is sure to be amusing to read.
kellymarianandanne chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
fucking amazing...
Wolven Spirits chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Hehe, nice work. An AizenxIchigo story would be wonderful :).
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wow, wow, wow! Out of all the Aizen/Ichigo fics, I like your Aizen most of all. I love how he sees everything as a chess game and put Ichigo in the 'king' spot rather than himself ... oh of course I just had to smirk at Ulquiorra being the 'queen' but it is fitting since Ulquiorra seems to be the most devoted of all the Arrancar. Anyway, great job with this! I hope you'll be inspired to write more _
ChappiIchigo chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Please update *gets on hands and knees and begs* I LOVE Aizen/Ichi you really did a good job on this fic.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Nice! Finally another IchixAizen pice!
Stoic-Genius chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love this, very different from your Grimm/Ichi but yet so Aizen. I am not sure if that makes sense or not but that is my best way to describe it. As for the idea for your next fic Ichigo will always be forever uke. He is fine as a seme but he is just adorable as an uke especially with the near permanent blush. As for the pairing how about Aizen/Ichigo I really want to see what you would come up with, with those two in that setting, needless to say I think it would be interesting.
jess chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
oh my... this is so deliciously and darkly well written. Aizen is surely one facsinating character!

and i really like the pairing of AizenxIchigo! please continue this or write more on this pairing!
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
So deliciously diabolical. Aizen Sousuke is one of my favorites, and you captured him so very well. This was a very intriguing and twisted way of viewing his character.

My hat goes off to you, fair lady.

Zari
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aizen*Ichigo! they are forbidden and cool and they do look HAWT together! and Ichigo must be the Uke! cuz as long as he's the main character, he'll always be an UKE in my eyes!

I just love Aizen...totally HAWT! and totally BADASS! ! and I like how you wrote Aizen liking carnival rides like huse of mirrors and house of horrors and the ferris wheel since they connect to both his Zanpaktou's abillities and his desire to rule the world! well done! .