Reviews for A Lurlinemas Carol
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was possibly one of the best dosclaimers I have encountered. Moving on to the story. It was funny to follow her thought processes about it being a trap. Really cute how you incorpurated the thank you for the first scarf in at the end
St.Hedwig chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww, how cute.

Happy Writing
The Phantom's Muse chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
*sees the date of when the story was published, and reads the Christmas/Lurlinemas AN* Sweet Oz, this just reminds me of how much the final two weeks of first semester ERH%$*QB! Christmas seems so long ago. Weird, huh?

'A heavy snow had fallen the night before, covering the campus of Shiz University in a glistening white blanket.'

-Oh, and there is snow covering the campus of Earlham. Ha! Wow, I'm really involved with this!

*We interrupt this review to say: Guess what I'm listening to right now! An interview with Norbert Leo Butz on XM Radio! SQUEAL!*

'In room twenty-two on the second floor of Crage Hall, Elphaba sat at the window, taking in all the activity going on outside.'

-Hey, I looked out my window and stared at the snow today, too! It's a sign, I tell you! Except I live on the first floor...

'Glinda, however, had been scandalized when she learned that Elphaba had never received a Lurlinemas gift before, and so, despite all the green girl’s protestations that she had never observed the holiday and didn’t care to begin doing so now, she had insisted that they were going to exchange presents.'

-Actually, I would probably have the same reaction as Glinda. But I probably wouldn't insist on exchanging presents. I would probably just get them a present...and throw a party.

STOP EVERYTHING! I KNOW I'M INTERRUPTING THE REVIEW AGAIN, BUT I JUST RECEIVED SOME HORRENDIBLE NEWS! 'RENT' IS CLOSING ON JUNE 1ST! WE MUST ALL DON CLOTHES OF BLACK AND GO INTO MOURNING! DRAW THE CURTAINS CLOSED! LET NO SUNSHINE IN! OH, UNHAPPY DAY!

'It was dyed a deep purple, edged all the way around with black fringe, and shot through with delicate threads of shimmering silver.'

- !

'He never commented on it, and neither did she, but more than once she caught him watching her when he obviously thought she wouldn’t notice. The first time or two that it happened, they both looked away immediately, embarrassed. But finally she grew disgusted with her lack of nerve, and the third time she felt his gaze fall on her, she allowed herself to meet his eyes, and graced him with a small but genuine smile.'

-That part was *soo* cute! And the very last sentence of the final paragraph! That was the sweetest point in the entire story!
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. *Fiyeraba love* -favorites-
HC0 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I can think of only one thing to say to this: !

And yay for RENT!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
AW THAT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE! Also very in character and- you know what? I'm too busy being overwhelmed by the awesome fluffy goodness that is this story to offer anything constructive. Other than the word SQUEE! Yes. There is much SQUEEing over this story. This review makes no sense. The point is, I loved it! Happy holiday!
Pearl127 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aw cute. I never would have thought that hinting at early Fiyeraba in Bookverse would work, but I think you pulled this off very nicely. Cool story.