Reviews for Cinnamon Cider Cookies
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was beautiful, as are all of your stories (be prepared for lots of reviews ;)) You do such a great job of Bessa! Just a question: Why eated? Isn't it ate or eaten? I'm guessing it has something to do with the story or Nessa's character; I just can't quite place my finger on what. You are an awesome writer!
SingingHedgehog chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
well, at least he got some cookies out of it...
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aww, this was so cute! So sweet! I loved this!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Yay for cookies! :D.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aw, this Bessa fanfiction is so cute. You did a really good job with writing it, and the characters are in character...and it's just a really good light-hearted and sweet fanfiction. You write awesome Bessa :)
yerosmyhero chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Omg! I love the summary! Are you aware that is the exact caption of a lolcat?

The story was funny too, what happened to Nessarose? Oh wait, she just fell asleep. haha... I really want a cookie now.
LostOzian chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aww, Minnie... You are the greatest Bessa writer ever. Nessa is in-character, Boq is in-character, and neither of them are overly glossed over. Authors, myself included, tend to do that, but honestly, you never do too much. *hearts* -LostOzian
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Oh, that was so sweet! The convo between Boq and Nessa at he very end was golden!

Happy Holidays!
may5475 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Another cute Bessa fic. Good job...again. lol. And I am kind of mad about not writing that Norby/Michelle one because I have it somewhere already written and all, but...I don't know exactly where it is. *Smile* Anyway, I wanted to finish it soon because it has a really nice ending, so...I'll try to find it, because some other people wanted to read it too. Anyway, Merry X-Mas and Happy Holidays!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
ROFL! Oh my gosh that was awesome...YAY MINNIE'S STILL ALIVE! *huggles* Although, there was some midnight-hour tolls on this...mostly little things, such as "fifth teen year old girl"- but that made me giggle, so all is good. Especially cookies. And this fic. This fic makes me giggle too.

I am SO glad we're gonna start baking soon, because this fic made me crave sweets. (Like I'm not always craving sweets...)

Happy holidays!

Pixie
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I'm too lazy to login. :P

This was cute! Write more, please. I totally understand the long break. The public school system was eating me alive, too. However, now I'm on break, and it's CHRISTMAS EVE, so I'm excid about that, and now a new oneshot from you? This is awesome! :) Good job, and happy holidays.
Zarrian chapter 1 . 12/23/2007