Reviews for Fairy Tale
Jime-chan chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Sam's the princess, Demetra is the fairy godmother, and Danny is the prince. And the weirdo is the witch. I like that kind of fairy tale... But who's that damn little kid?
Phantom'sShadow94 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
Cool story update soon.
Magical Eclipse chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
wow, its really really good, please finish the story!
Reader person chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! I LIKE IT A LOT!:3
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Whoa. Please update soon. This was really good. What happened to Danny? What was up with the little girls? How is Sam going to react? I so can't wait!
Jime-chan chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Fary Tale is a place? And how's this vampire girl (if she is one)? Please Update!
DPFreak chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
hey nice story and happy new Year :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Okay, I get the Point of Views now. Sorry, I just got confused. This is really good! Please keep updating soon. I can't wait!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Whoa. That was deep. I liked it alot except for the fact that you kept changing Point of Views for the narration. Try to fix that up cause I know how bad it sounds. I tend to do that a lot too.

Keep up the work and update soon!
windtear chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
A very interesting and promising beginning!

I hope the next chapter has more from Sam's POV. We've seen what Danny thinks of Sam six weeks after their first meeting, but we've only seen Sam's reaction during the first day. I'd like to know how time around him has changed her opinion, if her attraction has become a crush yet or if she's still mostly annoyed. I'd also like to know how her powers has affected her philosophies. Is she still Jewish and incorporated the Kabbalah and the Jewish magics into her spells, or has she converted to Wicca and embraced the Wiccan magics?

I look forward to more!
Kharma Shadow Stalker Kitteh chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
OH MY GOD this is so good i need more...more i tell you more!...oh don't worry i'm just a crazy 13 yr old that escaped from the loony bin...sad to say anyways please update soon! :-)(-:
Jime-chan chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
No Evil Danny? Creepy. Sammy Whammy? Even creepier. So creepy I love this.
TwilightGirl166 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Awesome ! update soon ! :)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I'll keep reviewing so you keep updating, this is getting really good, and i love sam in the beggining, telling her clock to die lol. UPDATE! THE DEVILCHILD93 DEMANDS THEE!
TwilightGirl166 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Great so far ! update soon ! :)