Reviews for Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Luzith chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
Great job!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Suddenly out of the blank desert landscape appears, Sam? I wonder where this is going.
Frakking Toasters chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
That was a cracker of a story. I really loved it. So totally unique. Love Love Love xo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Sam totally reminds me of Adam!
ccase13 chapter 42 . 2/26/2012
I hope the poor Winchesters finally get to see the Grand Canyon. They just seem to have a problem getting there. I would never have guessed that Bobby Singer would steal and infant but he did seem to have good intentions and try to make it up to him.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is a really neat premise. Mary and Dean are what John Winchester has left, rather than Sam and Dean.
WinchesterWorshiper chapter 42 . 9/27/2011
Holly mother of pearl! i just spent the last 3 days reading this story ignoring my homework to read this amazingly beautiful story! no other story is going to be able to top this master peice EVER! amazing job!
Frannie-pants chapter 42 . 3/27/2011
That was an excellent story. Great job (:
vonnie836 chapter 42 . 7/4/2010
I had to read this story and then the sequel first before I can read the last one you are writing right now. I really like this universe. It is awesome to see how Sam grew up strong and good without his parents and Dean, but how in the end it was a little girl that saved him. Well and Dean, but without Ellie he wouldn't be around in the first place. I just think it's great that you came up with this and I can't wait to start the sequel now. Hugs, Vonnie
nolongeraroundgoodbye chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Just wanted to say.

I love this concept, I also love that you don't have "Johnny" jumping for joy at finding out the news.

I find it way more realistic that he would be totally and utterly thrown and confused about this.

Love Ellie and I love that Dean is already playing the mediator big brother between Johnny/Sammy and their parents, even if he doesn't realise it yet.

Off to read the rest now.
Jazmingirl chapter 42 . 2/28/2009
guau It took me three hour to read this story but damn it was worth it

Awesome story
lelann37 chapter 42 . 4/14/2008
oh, awesome ending! i almost cried, they are samanddean
crazyisgood4792 chapter 42 . 4/12/2008
I spent ages reading this story in my spare time but I enjoyed it so much I would stay up until really late just to read it

Great story and I'm really glad of the outcome

I loved how we got to see a view of Mary and what life would've been like if someone had saved Sammy

Also liked how the ending related back to the beginning with the Grand Canyon

Another thing was that you chose Dean to be a firefighter which in Devil's Trap he said he always wanted to be

Poor Sammy though always seemed to be going to Hospital and the roles seemed a bit reversed from the show but it was great

Well Done and Keep up the good work
Anjelicious chapter 42 . 4/10/2008
that was an awesome story. A refreshing change from the other ones. Please write a sequel.
StoryTagger chapter 42 . 4/8/2008
Wow, It's about time they get a vacation. I mean Sam's been in the hospital 3 or four times from serious injuries, Mary gets possessed. Dean...well what doesn't happen to Dean. Etc.