Reviews for Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 42 . 7/15
(shakes head in disgust)
Two-faced, backstabbing idiots, the lot of them!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 17 . 7/14
nk
Luzith chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
Great job!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Suddenly out of the blank desert landscape appears, Sam? I wonder where this is going.
Frakking Toasters chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
That was a cracker of a story. I really loved it. So totally unique. Love Love Love xo
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Sam totally reminds me of Adam!
ccase13 chapter 42 . 2/26/2012
I hope the poor Winchesters finally get to see the Grand Canyon. They just seem to have a problem getting there. I would never have guessed that Bobby Singer would steal and infant but he did seem to have good intentions and try to make it up to him.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is a really neat premise. Mary and Dean are what John Winchester has left, rather than Sam and Dean.
WinchesterWorshiper chapter 42 . 9/27/2011
Holly mother of pearl! i just spent the last 3 days reading this story ignoring my homework to read this amazingly beautiful story! no other story is going to be able to top this master peice EVER! amazing job!
Frannie-pants chapter 42 . 3/27/2011
That was an excellent story. Great job (:
vonnie836 chapter 42 . 7/4/2010
I had to read this story and then the sequel first before I can read the last one you are writing right now. I really like this universe. It is awesome to see how Sam grew up strong and good without his parents and Dean, but how in the end it was a little girl that saved him. Well and Dean, but without Ellie he wouldn't be around in the first place. I just think it's great that you came up with this and I can't wait to start the sequel now. Hugs, Vonnie
nolongeraroundgoodbye chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Just wanted to say.

I love this concept, I also love that you don't have "Johnny" jumping for joy at finding out the news.

I find it way more realistic that he would be totally and utterly thrown and confused about this.

Love Ellie and I love that Dean is already playing the mediator big brother between Johnny/Sammy and their parents, even if he doesn't realise it yet.

Off to read the rest now.
Jazmingirl chapter 42 . 2/28/2009
guau It took me three hour to read this story but damn it was worth it

Awesome story