Reviews for Bloodline
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Intriguing premise. I really like this.
Anna chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
This story is great! Especially the chapter! Love the conversation between 'Mickey' :) and Myrtle! Want more!
toria515 chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
I just know that you're going to finish this story, are'nt you?
toria515 chapter 13 . 1/15/2009

Just read your story for the first time. I was very disappointed that you haven't updated since June of last year. Its a wonderful story. I hope that you're not one of the "Unfinishers'". I really want to what happens next. Please

xliquidskiesx chapter 13 . 10/15/2008
hey :)

i've just found your story because they've just finished airing moonlight here in austria.

i'm really impressed with your writing and the plot of the story. it's really not that easy to find good moonlight fiction out there but this here definitely is one.

i hope that you continue with this story soon. i'd love to read the rest of it.
Nelle07 chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
hhaa Mickey! Imagine a Vampire Disney Mouse!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 13 . 6/12/2008
Hey! Good chapter, as always! I'm getting really excited over this whole Bloodline thing! Wow, and all that blood after one little scratch? When fighting with Mick, Katherine seems to be a bit of a 'delicate flower'...Update soon!
elwren75 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Loved Myrtle. I wonder what kind of reaction Josef would have to her, being so paranoid and all. Who knows? maybe she could help nudge Mick and Beth's relationship along a little bit? Josh is still alive at this point, right? I wonder what she could reveal about Beth's attitude/feelings toward him? Hm. You're doing a great job with this story. Keep it up!
moonjat54 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Okay, Myrtle is very different. I like her even though she shook Mick up. He really needs a full explaination on this whole thing. That's alot of responsibility to carry. Good chapter.
RandomTVFan30 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Interesting good writing. Sorry I"m not a twilight fan so I'll pass. I see you followed up on the past of the show and its to bad that it had some problems.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
awesome chapter!
shell36799 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
It was good. Myrtle seems like a fun character.
scrappyearnhardt chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
There's probably something seriously wrong with me, but I found that ending kind of funny. I don't know why, I just...started laughing. Okay then.

Anyways, great chapter, once again! I can't wait until the next one, so please update soon! Please?
shell36799 chapter 12 . 5/27/2008