Reviews for The Ace of Knaves
Quantum Cat chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
Psychotic and skewed Joker has always intrigued me. The first chapter was extremely well done in my opinion, and the rest didn't disappoint, though it didn't strike my as creepy as the first.

Creepy. But I liked it. A lot. It put a smile on my face.
George Mathew chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
This Story is can start a new fic as Keitaro a Vampire or Some kinda Secret Agent.
Jamez chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Gotta admit, you turned Keitaro into one hell of a Joker. The way you had him kill Naru, Kitsune, and Motoko was pure genius. I feel like I actually foresaw clips from the upcoming film half the time; damn you are good.

However, I don't whether I read it too fast and may be skipped a part or two, but what about Mitsumi, Haruka, Shinobu, Sara and Seta? Were they the 'mysterious' bodies that turned up in America, and were being investigated by the FBI? If so, you should write a one-shot spin-off where the 'Joker' uses a flashback to remember how he 'took care of them' out of the kindness of his heart.

Plus, not for nothing, I think Joker/Keitaro should've killed off Tsuruko; or at the very least crippled her in some way. I think that would've been more in this Joker's fashion, a lesson to teach her that she and her school/clan are not as invincible as they believe they are. Maybe should've turned her either into the blind or one-armed samurai, to laugh about turning her into a living embodiment of "anime" samurai. I kinda feel she got off easy with just Motoko's death, since I never did like her character.
ranma hibiki chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
that was a cool ending. an every insane 'villian' HAS to have someone chasing them for it to be fun.

like the joker from ghothem, the one time batman pretended to be dead, joker actually gave up on stealing an nearly broke down.

being chased by someone who is smart makes things more fun an challenging! it gives them purpose...an im ranting for the insane again arent i...ill just shut up now before someone calls they insane asylum on me
Seraphim7 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Interesting and surprisingly impressive story. At first after reading the summary I had my doubts of this but I'm glad I read it. Very well written and the sotry succeed in keeping the suspension all the way 'till the end. I actually thought for the whole time Shinobu was working as Harley.

Good job, this story gives nice alternative insight of our favourite maniac villain.
beamknight87 chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Awesome. This ending demands for a sequel... eventually at least lol. I hope you continue to surprise us with more of this Love Hina unlikely crossovers that turn out to be pure gold.

Keep up the god work!
Xanaos chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Woo. That was a doozy of a fic. I was glued to each and every chapter. Well written, and considering the twist it takes on the LH universe, it could make some sense. I had a funny thought when you said sequel. I thought - A Joker needs a Batman - so who could be a Billionaire's son... but, who... oh. Kentaro? hahahaha. Maybe. Shinobu would make a bitchin' Robin, though.

Just sayin'.

Anyway, Detective Kudo needs to lay an ass-whuppin' payback on somebody. *Hopes for sequel*
kenakamatsu chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
evil and surprisingly dark... well written
Mister Raver chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Awesome end to an awesome story.

Well done.
Andrew chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
I am normally not interested in fics that stray so completely from the manga universe, but I really enjoyed this one. This was a very well-written story. I actually found myself tense while reading the bomb chapter. My only gripe is the lack of Shinobu in the story, but I'm not really sure she would have fit (too kind and sweet to be swept up in the Joker's madness). Anyhow, great fic and looking forward to more stories!
Darren Alston chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
That was entertaining. Didn't like your other work, but this one is good.
Pyeknu chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
A pretty interesting concept that was executed quite well as you wrote this.

If you are thinking of a sequel, you might want to consider the possibility of Shinobu coming out to speak out against what had happened in Hinata-sou. Certainly run along the theme others mentioned in their reviews that she wouldn't support what he does as the Joker, but reveal what happened that turned Keitarou into the Joker. Doing that would certainly provoke some interesting plot ideas (i.e. the Aoyama family moving to silence Shinobu for speaking against Motoko's memory, for example).

Again, very nice.
wdango chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
Mm. I definitely like Mr.J. Loads. By the way, I just noticed that you changed your summary. I liked the old one better, if that matters at all to you.
anime junkie2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
(Gives two thumps WAY up) I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I started the fic. I mean a Love Hina fusion with the Joker. (Stares a the author unbelievably) Then I read that first chap and was totally hooked and wasn't able to let go until you finish. It was so masterfully written and well thought out that I can honestly say that I'm totally jealous your skills. (starts to pout) But, seriously dude I can't wait to check out what eles you have up you sleave.

later Days
Kana chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Again Kana-chans the best!