Reviews for Robbing the Cradle
sahdah chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was pretty good. I am a pretty big fan of this pairing and very much dislike the idea of Momo/Toshiro he belongs with Rangiku. What was she dreaming )
bankai179 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
lol, nice ending
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Tricky little bastard isn't he?

That was so cute and embarrassing!

Awesome job!

Thanks for writing!
MastaDrumma22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw... man it's over? Wow, that was perfect. Hitsugaya got Masumoto back prefectly! After all the teasing she's done to the poor boy. Nice. A little fluff, that added to the story. I really liked it. Nice!
kyuubi11 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
kyaa!~
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
hehehe this was so cute and really funny all at the same time. i loved how he was like 'you're smothering me' and then she says 'i thought you'd like somewhere soft' and the 'pillow' things. fluffy cute cuz its matsumoto and she dotes on him so! lol! but the end is my favourite part, when he pinches her, man you had me rolling and laughing like i was insane! and then he makes the remark about her calling him 'taicho' instead of 'kun' when dreaming about him and then he smiles! PRICELESS! kudos! i faved!
Krista chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
OH MY GOODNESS! That is absolutely embarrassing. Worst possible way to get caught, hahahahaha. Good work on the one shot. Enjoyed it much!
kinichi chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i like it!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Well, I needed that after such a sad story :) Just one question...you said somewhere that Hitsugaya had the stature of a thirteen-year old...isn't he actually thirteen years old? :)

I loved it when he said to remember to call him "Hitsugaya-taichou" when she screams his name...hehehe :)
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 12/24/2007

BOHAHAHAHAHA!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
more more more
Syuuk chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
LOLS. really good! althought pinching her bottom is a bit too OOC for hitsugaya :DD
angelic lily chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
oh rangiku, you dirty dirty woman XD

great job! its hilarious and the perfect interaction :)
VacantEyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Thish ish GOOD! Really, truly!