Reviews for Appreciation
Dissapointed chapter 1 . 7/30/2022
The idea is good. The story is well-written. But some of the opinions and things in the story are utter garbo.

Things such as Danzo trying to get Naruto to be executed when he was a baby.

It is a common thing the authors who don't bother to use their brains while writing do. Danzo is a Konoha loyalist who is experienced with seals. He knows how jinchuuriki works and knows they are a major military asset. Trying to get a jinchuuriki executed is utter foolishness for such a person. We don't know much about Danzo in this story but that one sentence made him totally different than his canon self.

Another thing is Danzo wanting Naruto for Root. That's another retarded notion because in the canon, it was never proved he wanted him. And boy did he have a massive number of opportunities to secretly approach Naruto and influence him.

The problem with that is, Danzo, as a seal master would most likely know that emotional state of jinchuuriki matters so they can't be made into emotionless drones. Whether it is the anger that sparks the use of Bijuu's power or positive emotions that strengthen the will of the jinchuuriki to keep the bijuu at bay, they need to be present. Hence, Naruto in Root would be a waste of military asset.

At most, I see Danzo trying to have Naruto trained from an early age but other than that? Nah. I can't even believe that Danzo would entice the civilians to hate Naruto because he should be fully aware of how friggin dangerous it is for Naruto to hate Konoha. One mishap, Kyuubi is out, Konoha is K.O.

Danzo is a bad man but he is not a retard.
Swdlvr3 chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
10 bucks the girl is either a summon or Eldritch abomination.
Sebine chapter 1 . 10/11/2021
I've read worse SIs
this isn't terrible
CyrusWolfricFaust81194 chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
Do we get a description of Recca later or?
Um the Muse chapter 8 . 8/11/2021
Hey, I enjoyed your story so far. I hope you continue it
Rude Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2021
Aww.. did you really have to bring in the Nerima crowd so soon?
ByLanternLight chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
"Good lord," I said, "Surely it can't be, after all this time...?" Good to see you again! It sure has been a long time since TFF, huh? Thanks for writing!
addicted2text chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
Hahahaha! Thanks for updating this with more. It is very much appreciated.
LordGraygem chapter 8 . 8/5/2021
Well, it's a shame that this one isn't likely to ever see any more content beyond the ending outline. It was one of the weirder (but wildly entertaining) Naruto fanfics I follow. Still, at least you stopped in and dropped an update for us. That's much appreciated!
mj chapter 7 . 12/9/2018
I like your explinations for how all the "magic/chakra" works. very cool
QueenLenaTheFirst chapter 7 . 2/26/2018
thank you for writing this great fic. although i dont think passing out from nosebleeds constantly is very healthy haha
Rude Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
I keep hoping for an eventual update to this, but.. it's unlikely by this point.

That said, I do appreciate what I've read.
Winter's Folly chapter 7 . 8/20/2015