Reviews for Appreciation
darick.klomp chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
not sure if the author is still around or just stopped making fanfics or had a really long writters block but so far it is original and has proven to be interesting i hope you continue the fic thank you for posting this wonderfull fic
Retric chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
This was great, I have no idea why it is not more popular.
Shaunee Altman chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Realy good story, I wish it's not on hiatus/abandoned...
sabrewolf03 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
and he was never heard from again.
baduqwa chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
I'm guessing you don't really mess with this story anymore, but I just wanted to say that I found it very interesting. You do an incredible job at expanding the naruto universe. I hope you someday find an opportunity to come back to this story.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
i would like to protest something naruto is not the kyubiis jailor hes its prison it doesnt have a jailor aside from the chakra construct of minato and kushina
Jazz chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Really funny chapter. Hope to see the next ones soon
Sin of the Fallen chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Totally love this and Recca! Hopefully you'll start updating again.
Wolff chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
It's really too bad that this one hasn't been touched in five years, because you've got a lot of really great things going on with it. Your world-building is top notch, the characters are engaging, and I absolutely *love* the idea of sarin no jutsu.
landerprime chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
This is one of the better no kakashi team 7 stories I have read
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Very long chapters, I read the first chapter or two of this years ago, and then just now read the last after reskimming the first two. Good story, too many words though and not enough focus, but a fun story with lots of ideas.

Really liked from the last chapter Recca and Hinata's relationship, and that Hinata is definitely cool here- 'would you be okay sharing a boyfriend with a close friend' lol. And the discussion of psychology theories of love. Fun.

Anyways:

" but the ancient principle of TANSTAAFL applied."

I majored in economic history and can confidently say the principle isn't really true, or at least not very true. Modern history is about figuring out ways to get more lunches for the same amount of work, or getting lunch with less work.

Obviously though following the principle as a matter of story writing is much better than just giving characters unlimited power. Though the fun thing mainly is taking the tools available in the setting and using them better (which is why Naruto is so much better than Harry Potter as a universe, Voldemort is weak, but to make Harry godlike you have to ignore canon, while you can make Naruto godlike faster just by giving him a better teacher, and he ends up godlike anyways). But honestly, the good ideas (like abusing Kage Bunshin for training if there are no negative side effects) are basically free lunches. The character gets more without having to give anything up.

Anyways thanks for the entertainment.
Kayla 44 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I hit the wrong button before so please ignore that review.
I love this story! Please don't abandon it! This story is awsome!
Kayla 44 chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I thought pushing was naruto mom
Wrathkal chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
Seriously, this is a cool fic and deserves to be completed.