Reviews for Cygnus
anonymus chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love this story! It is so well-written, and since I'm a huge fan of ballet I am so glad someone right a legit fanfic of this, unlike other stories with a similar storyline to this. Your story is straight on ballet, and it's great! Keep writing stories, you're a great writer and will someday be an amazing author (if you want to c:)
Lenn.n.n chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Good going, Sigfried.
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
So beautiful and tragic. This story is just gorgous and heartbreaking and this story captures it all.

Peace,

Carrie
Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
good
Princess Aravis chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
So sad! But well written. nice work!
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
A very nice and short story. I have not seen Swan Lake although I do know the basic plot so I udnerstood the majority of the story. Very, nice. Good luck!
StrikeofLightning chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I'm not familiar with the fandom but I loved it. The use of the last line was good, though I was confused between Odette and Odile at the beginning. That was probably just me, though, being unfamiliar with the fandom. I liked your description.

Good luck with the challenge.

StrikeofLightning
piewacket chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Blackie-

What a unique idea for a fanfic story. But then knowing your love of ballet, it’s hardly surprising.

“She fled quickly, afraid of dying in front of her enemy”- nicely worded

How very sad to literally die of heartbreak and have it all be for nothing.

I wish that you had made the story a little bit longer, especially the scene in the garden.
Evil Detective chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
hi BD! Umm there's only a few gramaticcal incorrect, but i still can read it and understand of course

oh,short storry... Mine is longer

anyways, good story! *claps hands*

Ed
White Eyebrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I'm also not familiar enough with the fandom, but I think Siegfried is an interesting character.
aidanadia chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Unfamiliar with the fandom but all the same I really liked it. Such a tender story in my opinion. Loved the use of the last line.
AC2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Good luck with the challenge! :)