Reviews for Words Can't Express
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
this was sooo good. First time in a long time az/glitch makes sense. Thanks for sharing. And the disk she found in the library...soo freaking cute!
starviking chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
So sweet!
wsxokn chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
I love it!
Skye007lex chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Oh that was lovely! I truly love this pairing and wish more would write about them. Thank you for sharing this, it was so sweet!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I think I'm going to put you on my Author Alert list. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
PrincessTin chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
love this! I'm a big Azkadellia fan so this is great!
blg2601 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I agree with Ginnia, a continuing story about Az and her mother dealing with rebuilding their relationship would be wonderful. You could keep adding on to this story - maybe as Az and Ambrose grow closer, he can persuade her to face the pain she feels and maybe write to her mother.

Great first posted fic - the letters were wonderful and the story unfolded beautifully. Thank you for the good grammer and spelling! D Please keep writing and posting!

The only constructive critique I can think of is sentence structure. Like in the second paragraph, instead of starting each sentence with He... Though trust me, it didn't distract from the story at all. Great job! I look forward to reading more of your work.
The Lady Of Misfortune chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
sweet i like it
Ginnia chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
I really liked this chapter. I loved Ambrose's letter. You also brought in what the queen's response to the possession was...nothing. If you don't mind a subplot could be Azkadellia can write a letter to her mother expressing her emotions, thoughts and questions after reading what the mother did when she was possessed, and what she went through when she was possessed that her mother left her to when she chose not help her. I think it was the author Blind mage that described her possesion the best. The author said she was traped in darkness, devprived of all feeling and the ability to experience physical touch, could not see or hear, and the only time she was allowed to was when the witch allowed her to see something but it is like a movie to her where she can observe but do nothing. The author forgot to put in the whispers of a witch's lies to keep her in her place that could happen. I really would like to read of your description of what she went through. I really would like to hear the queen's response to that, her thoughts, feelings, and the reasons for what she did. If you can't focus on the forgiveness needed and the relationship that needs to be rebuilt between mother and daughter as you would like in this story then please do a sequal that foucus on Azkadellia's relationship with her mother, she does need to bulid a relationship with her dad again so I guess the focus can be on Azkadellia and her parents even through it would mainly focus on her mother. If the the queen comes to grip with her mistaskes and wants her daughter's forgivenss and a second chance at being her mother then she really needs to understand the concept of unconditional love. Love is more than emotions, it is actions, a decision and commitment to love someone. Despite the queens mistakes, despite how she may be feeling, or the residual emotions that might be still their from her imprisionment by a witch that has her daughter's face and voice that needs to be dealt with, she needs to realize that Azkadellia is not the witch anymore but the daughter who has returned to her after 15 long annuals. She need to make a decision and a commitment to be her mother, to love her daughter, and to take the first steps to repair their relationship after she recieves the letter. Maybe in time their could be forgiveness, healing and a strong bond of love and trust between mother and daughter. I hope you don't mind my sugguestion. Feel free to use anything I mentioned. I look forward to what happens next in this story, and how the relationship between Azkadellia and Ambrose turns out so please update soon.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Awwhh! Please - keep going with this! It's wonderful - but don't go too with it. Maybe one or two more chapters tops. Unless you into a possible distant future with them...that would definitely be a great closing chapter.

Cheers! D.
geek'd chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Oh, how sweet!
Ginnia chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Please write more soon. I wonder what Ambrose will say. It would be good if this turns into a Azkadellia/ Ambrose pairing at the end but first must come forgiveness, frienship and then maybe it could blossem later into love. I can see that they would begin by writting letters to each other, which is a good first step.
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was wonderful, and I really hope you continue it.
Onora chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Beautiful! I love it. I especially like the library scene. Nice job.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
PLEASE! Write Ambrose's response. This was just so heart-breaking yet sweet...two word review: tear jerker.