Reviews for Heart of a Fool
Pleading Eyes chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

There isn't enough of this couple! They're probably the hardest one to find, and that's such a pity. When I finished T and T, I thought they were canon!

You write Franziska so well. I can see the struggle between the lonely little girl and the perfection that was forced on her all her life. How fitting, that she should fall for the King of Fools himself. But she can't admit it. Not quite. Not even to herself.

Not that it'd be safe to. Who knows what Larry feels about her? He falls for any woman he sees.

Please write more!
cottoncandyretards chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Excellent writing! You have no idea how happy I am to finally see this pairing. When I finished Trials and Tribulations, my mind instantly jumped to thinking about how Franziska and Larry would make an entertaining pairing. Seeing this fan work makes my heart swell a bit. Nice overall writing (the diction especially was good) and lack of errors (as far as I could tell anyways). I enjoyed how the first and the last line were the same.

-Akai
Iruka Umino's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, what an interesting pairing. I loved how well this story was written, and I can tell that you put a lot of thought into writing this story. Nice detail, and great use of words. You used "fool" as much as Franziska does. Awesome work.

Wright on!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh. My. God. I never thought I'd see someone write Franziska x Larry that wasn't just a one-sided thing on Larry's part.

In other words, I loved your fic. .-
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I liked this. It was well-written, flowed nicely, and...I just enjoyed it. Larry's such a player (he wishes, at least XD) and I can kinda see Fransiska maybe sorta being attracted to him. I like this crackship. And it's always nice to find nicely written things for crackships. .
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Interesting Pairing. I liked it.
Akunen chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love you especially for writing Larry/Franzy. :D

Come now, we can't forget how happy 'Director Hotti' was to be whipped by her, haha.

Ah, good job. I think you got her emotions through rather well. Do hope to see more from you.