Reviews for Sketches
Dani Mei chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow. So short but SO good! Wonderful descriptions and imagery! The characters flow perfectly with the original.

You did a great job! You really need to write more!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
how sweet
monroe-mary chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is nothing short of briliant! You managed to depict perfectly the dynamics between Vicky and her men with the description of the first two sketches, and with the other two you described exactly what I which would have happened :-D. OK, I'm a sucker for slash, so sue me :) And since Henry's bisexual, it makes sense he'd wish for that. Celluci might be straigt, but as we can see in the books he can't help but respond to Henry at times, so it COULD hve happened too. I liked your sketch Trust best because it stroke me as especially tender, with the most fragile of balances between the characters. Well done. Thanks for writing this.
non1234567 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
First of all, welcome among the BT fanfic writers. Your story's very well-written and classy. I really enjoyed and I'm hoping to read more from you.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
interesting.
luvinmike chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love this angle! I can definitely see the three of them together. Thank you!
Kishu'sKawaiiNeko chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Great job! You can just see Henry doing something like that! Awesome!
truthinpassion chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
OH My

Oh My

Oh My

Yep, Yep, Yep. OUt of all I've read with the potential or actual threesome...This tops them all for subtlety, sensuality, and anticipation. In just a short space, you said so much and we got to sense so much.

Great job.

P.
longlostnite chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Nicely done fluff. Thanks.
MaliciaStarling chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
*grin*

a line comes to mind, "you're kinda twisted, anyone ever tell you that?"

seriously though great job.