Reviews for A Glimpse Of Christmas
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Fantastic job.I loved it.
icekrim91 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
lalalalala...lalalalal...so cute, romantic...meow!
BloodRedRanger chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was cool! Trini showing Tommy the future and Tommy booking it all the way too London right afterwards. He picked up on the dream life pretty fast, too, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Tommy. Great little Christmas story, a nice little read here in the middle of April, LOL! Awesome job, zeo!
ULTRA SONIC chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This fic is like one of those presents that you get but you accidently wait a few days after the DAY to open it, and when you do, you wish you had opened it on Christmas day just to take it all in and read it like time didn't exist at all.

Nice fic Zeopurple, it made my day in a lot of ways.

Happy New Year!
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was so beautiful and funny! Tommy and Kat equals cuteness. I loved Tommy/Trini's interaction. Beautiful work, Zeo.
A J chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
"All Together now, on three ...

"Aw ..." (and a retching noise.)

"Conner!" Kira whaps him on the back of the head.

"What? It's like whatching home movies of your parents makeout!"

"Ew, thanks Conner, I just burned out my mind's eye with that mental image. Ethan whap's him from the other side.

"Well, I liked it."

"You would, Hayley. You're a hopeless romantic."

And so are the rest of us! Great one-shot, Zeopurple. While Tommy makes his plane reservations, wish you and yours a happy holiday.

Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Cute!
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Excellent, excellent holiday fic Zeo... it was funny, and heartwarming, and just what I needed to start Xmas Eve Day off the right way. :D It was so sweet girl.
Ryan T. Morris chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wonderful story! Kind of put me in mind of the movie "The Family Man"
M chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That is one of the best Christmas fics I've ever read! So good! You had Tommy down to a tee. It was funny yet heartwarming with perfect little moments. I can't even tell you how much I like it!