Reviews for Trinity
Gloria chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
So, you're probably tired of hearing this from me.

However, I've got no intetion of giving up, so you're gonna have to keep listening...

Wonderful fic. Probably my favorite. Even though is way past Christmas, it just fells like I've received a gift. One I'm gonna be savoting for a long time...

Congrats on the wonderful writing!
just-a-chameron-fan chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
you are so damn good!I am not surprised of course,yau always are...

awesome fic!awesome!
Drooooooooo chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aw this was so sweet! I don't think it's OOC, Cameron would spontaneously say "I love you" without thinking about it like this. Very nice. :-)
quack675 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
It's always nice to see soemthing new from you. This was a good little piece for the holidays. I enjoyed seeing Cameron open up even while Chase remained guarded. Merry Christmas!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Happy holidays to you, too! (I've said that about 400 times today. I hate work.)

I love your Cameron. You catch her in a light that doesn't diminish her flaws but at the same time makes a person care for her, no matter what she's done. And I love your Chase just as much. You write them with so much hurt and vulnerability - it's beautiful.
Emma15 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
*sniff* Beautiful.

Thank you! And Happy Holidays! :)
star jelly chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Happy holidays

Good story!
aureus chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love this story and the way you write. It's a wonderful Christmas present! Thank you
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
'She’s used ‘I’m sorry’ too many times; it lost all effect a thousand mistakes ago.'

i loved that line. this was so beautiful and it fits the characters so well.

it was a fantastic christmas present, and i hope this review is a good one to you ]
LittleMissBones chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Yay! Now if only she'll say those three little words on the show...
muchinmonkey chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
once again you have done brilliantly!. extremley well written and just the perfect mix of emotion that gives a story that 'spark'.

i hope you have a nice xmas, cant't wait to read more of your work! :)
opals chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
So beautiful that I actually felt myself tearing up a little at the end. You have a real gift for writing.
goathland1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love this story please update soon.