Reviews for The Shiver
unknoen reader chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
It was not good or bad it was great
Shady-Mania95 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
oh shit i just can't
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
nice one, sanji is a sneaky one. not that zoro minds.
johnnyrocketlove chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
yum! you totally turned me on!
Macaroon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
you succeeded in turning me on lol
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh, god, yes, you did xD thank you for the meal :D
stranger chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
very hot! :) a few spelling mistakes here and there but nothing to ruin the story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was great
Mystery chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Sexy! :D
Uke zoro chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
More zoro/sanji coupling please. I just can't get enough of that couple! Especially when zoro is the Uke "smirk".
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
soo goood! Zoro was so sexy! Wished he was more noisy! hehe XP
Kami Takai chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I think this story went bad when you put menstration. What? is his nipples bleeding or somthing? Teh! You migh wana fix that. It was funny though.
KokoshippingFTW chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
lol "Sanjis menstruation" :p
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was a charming little fic, even with its... strangeness. Zoro getting pinned by Sanji's legs I can see, but the wrist thing? But it was a good story so... Whatever Plot Points. Your spelling is very good, though I noticed a couple slips (bitter vs biter). And keep your theres straight, our language has three for a reason. But besides all of those very minor thing it was a great fic.
lovelle7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh, how I've been searching for a one piece fic that fits my tastes. Let me tell you, I'm very picky about what I read. Other than some wierd choises of words and a few spelling errors this was fantasic. The 'plot' leading to the hot-scens was great and the sex was amazing. Great work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »