Reviews for Charmed
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
*Bow in Worship* Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! This is just beautifuly gorgeous.
NewMoon02 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Wow.
mrsnessieblack chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
It's the small things that really made this fic come alive for me - the charm bracelets, the sauce and the grease, homework at the kitchen table...

I love this. This, to me, is what SHOULD have been.
dreaming in black and white chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This is absolutely beautiful - so well written and poignant. I'm not usually a Bella/Jacob shipper (she doesn't deserve him lol!) but if this happened...

Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was a refreshing alternative to BD.

I loved Jacobs misinterpretations of Bella's charms.

Pencil Bottle.

I laughed.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh, I like the way this is set up around the charms. Well done :)
RawrImAMuffin chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Just PERFECT! *-*
citricwolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
omg so beautiful *gets teary eyed*
Maggie Puddles chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
*TEARS* OMJ THAT WAS THE BEST FAN FIC EVER! I WISH IT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN BREAKING DAWN INSTEAD! *TEARS* UR AMAZING! team jacob for life! I LOVE JAKE! :D ur the bomb digity ferreal. I love this story so much. amazing. bravo. two thumbs up. amazing! i wish it was in more detail and had more quotes and stuff tho. it would be the best! i wish that was how stephenie meyer wrote breaking dawn. love. it. so. muuch! :D You need to write it again but like in more detail with chapters and stuff. i would, but that would be like amazing :D
iDanax chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
"Charlie was there again. Bella turned to him again, hesitating. Charlie nearly passed out with the implication."

"Jacob nearly leaps on her when he comprehends, but minds his massive form’s strength compared to his petite wife’s and their infant that she is carrying."

Lulz, those parts were epic.
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
So cute! x3
Star Ribbon chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This was adorable. I really enjoyed seeing your take on Jacob and Bella (personally, I thought the series should have ended with Bella choosing Jacob because it's a much, much healthier relationship) and it just felt right. Keep up the great work!
silly bj chapter 1 . 10/8/2008