Reviews for Open the Door, a Holiday Series: Christmas Eve
In2lalaland chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This must be the third time I read this story and it is still just as good. Are we going to see more parts of this series? Wufei did sort of propose (or he does in the next part, but anyway) and he excepted the twins. So things should be moving along pretty smooth from here. Perhaps a bit too smooth... or maybe not. I have a feeling that the twins are not going to give them a easy time. Oh, a trip into the future, that is something I would like to see. Let the twins tell their story when they are like in their late teens. That would be fun.

Right so enough about that. Lets concentrate on this story for now. I really liked how you portray the boys. Duo's fear of adopting the boys and his fear of scaring Wufei of feels very alive. Hmm, I also liked the "we are both dating crazy people" or how ever he said it. Bonding over their love for the insane lol. Right, I think I just ran out of things to say. Well, thank you for a great story and I hope that we get to read more of this.
tw5555 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
the story is great!

in fact, i hope tehre is some more added to it. this is a perfect start to a family for the holidays type story.
Vitanie Tora chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Thanks for the smile. As always it's good to see the repeat as much as the original. Well since it is Christmas Eve I have a ton to do. Merry Christmas!

Tora-chan