Reviews for Chicken or the Egg
zephyran chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I think you're off to a good start. The swearing seems a bit out of character for everyone (especially Rinoa), but then again it's probably tame compared to how military academy graduates in our world would speak.

A minor nitpick (a tip I had beaten into me years ago): the possessive of "it" is "its" (no apostrophe). "It's" means only "it is". It's a minor thing, but it will be good for you to keep in mind as you continue writing (which I hope you will; I can tell you have a talent for storytelling).
Ashbear chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Sorry, this isn't really a review, but I promise to read the story. It's actually Christmas, well just after twelve, and I just downloaded my messages. I forget about the PM system at and rarely check my mail on here. Though it looks like you did manage to get the formatting right. Go ahead and email me directly, and I'd love to talk to you. It's just ashbear at . As you can't type out email addresses on here... so hopefully you can get that to work. If not pm me again with your address. ;)

And thanks for the wonderful words in the message, it really means a lot to hear that. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kris.
Renegade Seraph chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I think this fic has hidden depths, it was sweet, and funny as well as being kinda sad. I've always been interested in the Ultimecia/Rinoa theory, and I think to tackle it in a first fic is really brave. I would suggest you tweak your summary however, and tell us more about the fic. Good luck!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2