Reviews for The Day After Yesterday
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Aw this is an amazing story! The ending was amazing:)
mngrue chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
: ) Dwawww
BlueSkyAtNight chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
that was such a cute story. i love happy endings anyway your writing is fabulous and the story couldnt be better. :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Wonderful story! Heartfelt and very well-written. Awesome work! :)
TammiTam chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I finally caught up and this story was awesome! So sorry it took so long, but life just hits sometimes! Great job!
Kaewi chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Nice ending! I'm glad you were able to finish this, even if it did take awhile. I love the way you showed John and Dean's caring through their subtle actions, especially since Sam had to figure it out on his own. It felt like that was true to their characters.
cheesewizpants24 chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
Great chapter! Great ending!
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Great story! I just read through it all at once and I really enjoyed it! Wonderful Dean angst :o)
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Great final chapter! Poor Sam missed the whole caring side of his father as he was out of it when being warmed up! Loved how they didn't tell him he'd slept through Christmas Day and treated him to the day he wanted when he did wake up! And no chewing out from his father either!

Great story, really well written!
skag trendy chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Ah. Things got sorted out in the end, and hopefully Dean and John have learned their lesson.

What a sweet ending.

I really enjoy your stories; they've got something for everyone: angst, hurt, comfort, humour, action.

Look forward to reading your future fics.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
This was well worth the wait. Really liked how concerned John was and how he made Christmas happen after all. And Dean was awesome too. Great job! Hugs, Vonnie
friendly chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
good job.. that was a good story
Still Awesome2009 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
great end to a great story
Ihni chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Aww. That's so sweet! Sweet of everyone. Seriously ... I just got these huge Christmas-feelings. Only ten months to go ...
Phx chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Yay you finished it! Wahoo! And what a sweet chapter - loved the Dean and John guilt. They had both been treating Sam badly and needed to realize it. I liked that Dean made sure Sam understood that he didn't mean what he had said and tried to apologize for John too - though I was surprised John himself didn't say anything since he seemed so adamant about doing so when Sam was still unconscious. I think Sam might have understood though that his father's spread was his apology :)

Thank you for the story.