Reviews for Silent Night, one hell of a night
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I loved Dean's putting on Christmas no matter what his Dad thought. He and Sam deserved a good holiday occassionally.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Ha! Real cute
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Great fic!
callitintheair chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yah! They got to celebrate Christmas. I loved it!
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wait, Shelly...did you manage a one-shot?

I'm impressed!

Excellent one by the way. I loved how Dean took advantage of the situation and grabbed a little Christmas cheer for the family.

Nicely told!

Oh...and of course...a little choked Sam is always good. :)
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Great job... im such a sucker for winchester christmases now... damn kripke LOL... great job i enjoyed this very much
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey Shelly,

Awesome one shot, John being a bad ass, Sam rebelling and Dean stuck in the middle as usual. Just your normal Happy Winchester Holiday. Loved how even though Sam was angry to be there, he still had that buzz. Also loved the fact that Dean got to do something he wanted to do for a change, even if it was only because his Dad couldn't move to stop him.

Merry Christmas! Have a great day and I'll catch you soon, Gill x
calcium77 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Loved it! It was a nice Christmas present!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!
Lilithxfic chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hey Shelly! Merry Christmas!

Cool one shot! Gotta love some sn xmas fic right? I'm glad you decided to write something with our boys plus xmas! I love xmas!

Hope Santa brings you what you want ;) lol
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Awesome oneshot-Loved the way that Dean decided to spring Christmas on John and Sammy since they were both injured and couldn't do anything about it!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love it, I can't wait to see what you do next
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I must give it to Dean for pulling it all together (as usual)... no wonder he's a little frayed around the edges now in the show - poor guy's worn out! ;)

great one shot, I enjoyed it!

Happy Holidays!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Good stuff. Happy Christmas to you too!