Reviews for Here Comes Dolly Dagger
Chassant chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The Hamlet reference...your writing style, the world you build with words...I effing love you. And again thank you for the Hamlet reference XD I look forward to reading and reviewing more from you in the future! 33
Thatz chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was a really, really good fic. I don't like character death, AT ALL, but this was good enough to stand.

I absolutely LOVE your writing style, it's absolutely amazing.

And I love the plot! It was just so good.

Great Job.

~Thatz
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
simply amazing. the writing is so mature, you know. I like it. No, i love it.

Love,

Faye Silo
Mauvelous Green Rainbows chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow. Interesting idea for a story. This is really awesome. I love it. And I kinda feel sad for Marluxia, dunno why, though.
fantacination chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
It's very well-written and I appreciate the Axel/Marluxia/Axel very much. :) There isn't enough written about their interaction~ I think the punk-street tone of it and the general way you feel like an observer, getting bits and pieces make the flow work very well. I also liked the little inside jokes like Larxene's lightning-strike handwriting and the details about everyone that make the characters seem very vivid and the story that much sharper. Not into the AkuRoku that much, sadly, but I think it was written believably. :D Great work, in short~
the twelve struck dame chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
oh.

this is lovely. i love the stringy, poetry-esque descriptions and the vacant and straight-foreward emotion. it all epitimizes a sort of fashionista writting style.

marluxia and axel are lovely characters in this.

extra browny points to you for an awesome larxene.
soleilnoire chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
i'm glad i read this, it's wonderful. I liked the larxeneness and the chrismassy part of it all. i also think you portrayed marluxia really well, sort of pretty, which kind of works. anyway well done and happy holidays! thanks.
lhbaghead chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Ah ah ah, I love this very much~. It's grand and progressive and I would eat it if I could.

The fact that Marluxia is in this fic makes it better for me, somehow. And this is about Axel and Marluxia, to me, and when Larxene died it was their fini, their end, and all that...

I'm not eloquent, but I am sick. And I do love this .

-LH