Reviews for Never Coming Back
princetongirl chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
loved it update soon
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
This is beautiful. And as intense as those "intense scenes" are, just make sure they don't dominate your story...and that there is more substance. Other than that, I love it! I love the mushy sentimentalness you add to their relationship in this story. It's fantastic! And I LOVE that she didn't sleep with Nate. ) The end. Haha. But please...KEEP GOING! D
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
OMG OMG OMG! I love this story! I can't believe I didn't discover it sooner! Wow. There are a little...*clears throat* interesting lines in there...but I can overpass it. This whole story is amazing! PLEASE keep going! D
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
great job! i loved the surprise!
Michaelover101 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
so much chuck and blair goodness! can not wiat until you update! what with the show not coming back till fall we need our chuck and blair somehow! Great job i really love the way you're writing them. Keeping them true.

Kassandra
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I am completely in love with this story
WaldassForever chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
i love it.

amazing. updatee.
The Truth In Fiction chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Happy Birthday. I love your story.
Chairforever chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
It's cute and sweet, love it!
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I like it. And I like that there is no arguments, and lot of drama - it's nice to have a nice love story
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
*SQUEAL* So glad that you're continuing this!

Love that Blair stayed up and waited. HEHE. And the texting began. And she actually DID look for the champagne...LMAO. Sweet.

Switch to Chuck..HEHE. YES! I LOVE HIM! So awesome.

God, I bet Blair really DOES like it rough. She's the type. ;)

Great that she totally attacked him in the elevator. hehe.
Dada chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
I love it. Chuck and Blair are perfect for each other. Please update soon!
Papillonbelle chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
okay, first off, i really like this. it's like eating chocolate.

i feel like it's a little oc in places - i'm thinking in particular of chuck's note to nate, i think chuck would be a bit more cautious with nate, since he's his only family, really - but i want BC LOVE so much (and nate annoys me so much) that i'm perfectly willing to suspend any disbelief.

i love chuck surprising her, and her reaction being a mixture of relief, joy, want and blair-waldorf's-patented-righteous-anger. that was spot on.

i'm really, really looking forward to the next chapter. i'm not terribly into the M scene, i'm more a gushy emotional girl. or a bitchy, scheming together girl. i like the suggestion of sex more than the description. i think it's classier to leave it up to the imagination. the way the limo scene did. .

but really, anything those to do together will get a read from me! now i'm rambling. keep up the good work! you know we love you! xoxo.
BlairCorneliaWaldorfBass chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
love it, as well as all your other CB stories! Can't wait for updates on this one and the Shoulders one! Have you seen the Chuck/Blair sneak peek for the finale where they wakeup in B's bed? maybe you can add that to Shoulders, it's so funny!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*SQUEAL* So awesome.

Ugh, I guess Nate WOULD do that. $$hole.

Love the texts!