Reviews for Twas The Day Before Christmas
MicSham chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Luv ur story! Nice one! *Thumbs up* :D
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aw such a cute fic. Rukato rocks.
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Cool story.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
you know, that pink shop kinda reminds me of the twilight zone.

aww poor rika, i can sympathize with her.

in any case, cute christmas fic. the only thing is that Christmas is not such a big event in Japan. New Years is much bigger, and i think they get bigger presents and such for that occasion instead. However, i could be wrong and the story fit nonetheless.

Merry Christmas!
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I like this fic. Pretty amusing with a lot of nice hints and good characterisation. And unique too in my opinion. A lot of fics I've seen involving Rika and Takato would involve Takato giving jewelery to Rika, and the best ones I've felt are the ones that use something different from the norm, like what you've done here with the photo. Interesting, and a little funny that Takato knew that Renamon was right there next to him. Must be a testament to how used to her disappearing act that he is to have picked her up. A nice Christmasy fic that leaves me feeling a little fuzzy inside. Good work. :) Later.

-Crazyeight
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This was absouletly great. I really did enjoy this. I should probably get to readying the second chapter in your main story.

Betamon X: Yeah for Christmas Gift Procrastion.

Gomamon: So what did you get me?

Betamon X: see the previous Coment.

Frozen Twins

Betamon X

Gomamon
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Gah i hate having to log in . but Merry Christmas and that was really well done i liked "“Takato… it’s no big deal, honestly.” Shaking her head in wry amusement, the female Tamer continued, “These are all just little gifts. I don’t really care how much they’re worth or how pretty people think they are. It’s the… thought that counts, after all,” she finished in embarrassment, turning away. “Besides… if you’d gotten me a necklace, I would have rearranged your face.”

“You mean that?” Takato asked impishly, suddenly gaining a grin. Seeing this, Rika flushed lightly before muttering, “Well, not really…”" It really speaks alot for her character and how shes grown :D
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Tis good. I like how the story did come out with the flow and where the events took place. That effect was nice, along with how the ending unfolds with the Rukato spots appearing.

However, I would say that the beginning parts are a little bit hard to follow because of the way it is executed. Say that some quotes could be better placed. Other than that, everythign seems to be in good order.