Reviews for Always Unrequited
songstar13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"she had sneaked nearly to the exit of Azkaban only to be unluckily to be discovered by the Aurors"
Typo. To be...to be..

"fatigued body could scare stand up"
Scarce? Scarcely?

"more painful that she had ever before bared"
Than.

The blatant neglect that Bellatrix undergoes in this story really struck. I can't say I felt bad for her, but I'd never really considered that aspect of the Wizarding prison before- that any and all wounds would be left to fester and rot without proper medical attention. It makes sense, but it's something that JKR never really touched on in the series (and for good reason! it's a bit heavy for younger audiences).

I actually really liked this. I've always picked up on the subtle (or maybe not-so-subtle) hints of one-sided Bella x Voldy in the books and movies. Especially in the eighth movie. I'm glad to see that someone actually took the time to analyze and explore those hints in more detail. It was beautifully done, with just the right amount of build-up to an unexpected but not unfittingly anti-climactic ending.

Song
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Interesting :) Bellatrix's unrequited love is always so very interesting. Good job, author!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Beautifully written story. One of the best Bellatrix stories I've read, and I've read a lot believe me. Keep writing, and I would like to see another Bellatrix from you this was very good. :D
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
The description is amazing. The idea - though written many times by many authors - was delivered in a new and fresh way by you. And I loved how Bellatrix knows that he doesn't love her and yet she doesn't care because she adores him so much. :)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Again. A wonderful story. It has such a powerful narration style that it brings you into the story right away. Bella is beautifully characterized and the 'daydream' she has about Voldemort is so real and well described that it makes you sad too. I loved how you started, describing her, but not really her as in a physical sense, more a psychological one that really, really gets you into the story and is simply brilliant. Great work! Keep it up!
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was good.
Eriala chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
this is beautiful and powerful and so incredibly *bella*... it almost hurts to read. it's the kind of fic that knocks the wind out of you and leaves you in shock. not because the concept of a love between bella and her master is shocking, but because the raw emotion is almost too much to take. excellent job.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Your descriptions absolutely drew me into the story: they were so complete and vivid. Although your story carries a few cliches (lips crashing into other lips, and that sort of thing) they are easily overlooked - the characterisation of Bella is fascinating and well rounded, and the overall atmosphere and tone you create is one of heart-breaking isolation.

Lovely
Just.Another.Wannabe chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is beautiful. Not the best I've read. But...it has something. Nice work.
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Canon and wonderfully written. Well done.

Silver.
Wicked Glinda chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Lovely...It's odd, I never was a Bella fan, but now that the books are done, I now feel this wave of pity toward her...yes, she was twisted, but, as your story so perfectly captures, she did it all for love, if not a sick, twisted love. This fic comes off as cold, passionate,deluded and strong...in other words, you captured Bella wonderfully. Bravo.
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Huh... Well, Bellatrix seemed a little OOC, I think, but only because of how...calm?...she was. Other than that, I liked it. And I liked your totally uncaring/uninterested Voldemort.

-The Siacatmesecat
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Yay! I thought you were going to do something bad. xDD But this was awesome. And Bella sympathetic which is always great.

And yay for metioning Roddie! I love how she picked him over Lucius. So awesome.

I loved it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Bella
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Ew! almost had me feel bad for her there though.
Kurachu chapter 1 . 12/24/2007