Reviews for Bubble Rising
Lady Lex chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was great! I am so glad I found this! :)
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
FanTAStic. This fit Wilson perfectly, and even though I would normally never read this sort of thing, I'm glad I did. It really was brilliant.
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Jeez take a couple of weeks off and ya miss all the good stuff.

Great job. So sweet, and you hit the nail right on the head.

kismetindy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was great! Loved it! You managed to get Wilson's pain, love and concern across in this poem. Great job!
BSEVER chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Dear Santa Klaustz88,

How did you know I've been a good girl and soo deserved a new story from you for Christmas ?

I knew I could here those sleigh bells jingle jangle. I rushed on my mail box and saw the alert.

And here you are...

offering those simple and moving phrases

To fans from one to ninety-two

Although it's been said

many times many ways,

Many thank you to you.

Pa rum pum pum pum

Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
somehow you made that rhyme meter not seem corny. Good job.
med-anomaly chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Loved this. I don't usually go for fan poems, but this was really great and has me rethinking that policy. It fit House and Wilson very well, but there was a lot of it that really characterized the feeling of a doctor (or medical student;)to a patient as well. Great work!:)
Alexandra chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
that is brilliant! absolute genius!
gh2005 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I got all excited when I saw the e-mail alert. I thought it was cute-it showed Wilson's friendship towards House but I wasn't sure the feeling was mutual (from the last line) typical House.

Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy, Happy New Year.
Ibuko chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Really, REALLY nice poem.

*getting a 'my-pig-CAN-fly' button out of her bag*

*pining it on Wilsons labcoat*
Magdala chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
It is already Christmas morning in Australia. On receiving the email alert to this piece, I opened it like an excited child ripping off the wrapping knowing the gift within was exactly what they desired. This poem surprised me surpassing anything I had wished for. Thank you for your gift.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Very cute and creative. A good read.
chaoskir chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow! You know all what I can say and want to say. You are great and wonderful (you know that) and I say thank you for this. And I wish you a Merry Christmas and a healthy new year!

Nice to hear (to read) from you on that special day in the year.

Thank you a lot for this awesome bit of friendship between my both heros.

It was a great year with your stories. Thanks a lot.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Very nice. Merry Christmas!