Reviews for Too Late
Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Awww that was so heartbreaking

amazingly written

I loved it :D
couchpotato chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
this was just heart wrenching. i loved lollie and was heart broken for ollie. great writing to convey this heart felt emotion to us.
sunset chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ohh...this is so sad. I couldn't read the last three sentences coz it's blurred by my eyes tearing up! This is so beautifully written! Thank you.

I agree with the other posts: It would be nice to have a sequel where they could meet unexpectedly, perhaps just to say a final, and friendly, goodbye?

I always go straight to the Clois stories; but this was highly recommended at K-site. And I would certainly recommend this as well!
oogledoodle chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Hey! I love this :) so sensitively done and painfully sweet! I really think you got inside Ollie's head really well!

Great!

x
PinkDeathNerd chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Poor Oliver and Lois.

I loved Oliver and Lois together in the show, if only he didn't leave ..
cornorama chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Not usually a one shot fan, but I really liked this. The emotions were real and I could "see" the characters.
bohemianbabe chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
You make me want to cry! That is so sweet and romantic...I guess i just have a thing for Ollie.

Very adorable love, but also very heart wrenching! Keep up the work!
mina chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
another lollie! yay!

i hope you write more! i loved this piece; it's probably too cruel to ask for a sequel since anything else after this would mean lois betraying clark and we can't have that.

maybe a piece about how oliver comes to terms with everything and lois and him end up as just really good friends?
May chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was absolutely heartbreaking. The last lines in the story was it. It made me tear up. I remember the line so clearly.

I hope you write more about Oliver and Lois!
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
...aw.. That was touching. Nice piece.
ArmyBratLois chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
OMG your story made me cry

its so good!

your deffinatly going on mu faves list

and btw

that song always made me think of lois and oliver too!
Krista chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was amazing. Everything about it was bittersweet. Great job!
Trisha chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Ack, that was intense and so sad! I'm a Clois shipper all the way but I had a soft spot for Lollie so bad LOL, I hated the way they ended it on the show (even though I'm glad they did part ways, I hated the way Lois got dumped)... this was wonderful!