Reviews for The True Meaning of Christmas
team7lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
OMG, that was so freakin' funny! I'd like to congratulate you on creating this great masterpiece. I loved all the team 7 moments, you did an awesome job on them. This review is from me and my sister since we both find this story absolutely wonderfully hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
LMFAOOOOO
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
lol cracked me up

Maybe the introduction was a bit too slow and we saw too much of Konoha 12 and too little of Team7, but VERY good
mama chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
wow. seriously, that was hilarious.
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story! It was hilarious the way everyone was acting like idiots!

If I were Sakura, I would've screamed and yelled and hit Naruto too!
ZoZoe2k8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Love it congrats XD
FellxMurth chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
This is so cute and adorable and sweet and lovely and funny and amazing and I could probably go on but... well I guess, I just don't have the time!

I just love these stories made by you two. This was just as good as "My Not so Fairytale Wedding" ( Dunno if I spelled correct )

I hope you two make more of these collabs together. I just love 'em.

And that poem was really great.

Great job! One of the best fics, I've ever, ever, ever read.
Dimly chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Neji stubbed his toe! Nice. :D
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Amazingly creative and you had me laughing through out most of it. Wish there was more mistle toe-like things, but this was amazingly well-written and captured all the holiday feelings - before and after they realize it was perfect with out the ... well, perfectness. Awesome job, I love it! . - Cady Ps. I should NOT have read all that with out stopping... -.-' Ja!
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw.

This is ridiculously kawaii!

:D

It makes me happy.

Nice rhyming skills, too.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
lol Kakashi
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
that was hilarious! great job! . i love the christmas leg warmers. lol. it amazes me that you even come up with this stuff.

peace out.
DarkxBlossom chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cute story! Loved it, loved it! Sai got Sakura a paper bag! Hilariousity! Yes, I know the word does not exist. Hmm... what did Sasuke get Sakura? Santa Claus ACTUALLY gave Kakashi the WHOLE JAMPACK series of Icha Icha? O, scary. Hehe, how long do you think it will take for Naruto to eat all that ramen?

Again, loved it!
TaDa chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
OMG.

i loved this.

this is SO cute
doryfishie chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
oh! kawaii! wonderful christmas present!

Merry Christmas!