Reviews for Interim
Quistal chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
This fic literally contained everything I imagined happening in the interim and more. It was perfect. I love you for writing this!
kitkit11183 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I mean.
Sorry, after reading this, I have this urge to just pump my fists into the air and scream YESSSSS to the world. It's just. The characterization is perfect and this is a wonderful examination into each of those left behind in the gap between Luke's death and uh, possible rebirth.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Wow...this was great!
Catalyna Christopher chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i really enjoyed the last part of this chapter;the flashbacks were done just like in a videogame! too cool!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
No! Don't hurt the kitten!

Luke's back! Luke's back! YAY! Even if he doesn't fully remember everything.

...Jade burns his mail without even reading it? *raises eyebrows*

I guess I'm just a sucker for scenes with the two who didn't give up. I loved the Tear and Guy scene when headed farther into the valley.

I kind of wanted to punch the nobles at that party that Jade described, and I wasn't even there.

Well written! Good read.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
I can't help feeling sorry for Anise, having to take care of her whole family monetarily and trying to rebuild the Order... I'm glad Jade was willing to help.

I can see Natalia breaking like that. She's had the "I'll be back" promise broken for sure by someone just as close to her as Luke was... But this destroyed Natalia and Guy's easy friendship (at least until Luke really returns) and Guy's willingness to listen to the princess... It hurts to read.

I loved the part from Tear's pov, for some reason, I guess because she hasn't given up but she's not as obviously destroying herself the way Guy seems to be...

That last line made me want to cry. When their hope starts to die, so does Luke's ability to pull himself back, doesn't it?

Well written. Onward.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Poor Lady Susanne...

The idea of Jade slightly fearing Anise completely cracks me up. But... the line "anything was preferable to Peony's brilliant plans to fit Jade for a rappig costume" Was what really had me laughing for the rest of the chapter. My best friend and I plan to appropriate the idea for our RP, if you don't mind greatly. Though now that you put the idea in our heads we will probably end up using even if you do mind...

The ending bits from Luke's pov are really fun and interesting to read.

Well written, onward!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
...I can see Guy doing that as he waits. IDIOT, if you die in a fight, YOU wont be there when Luke gets back!

Everyone's reactions work so well for their characters! Wonderful!

Well written, onward for me.
Icebox Plums chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I'm reviewing for the sake of the kittens who are born without legs. I could really care less about Luke and the rappigs, though. .

Anyway, good fic. Nobody was too OOC, which is definitely a good thing. No huge negatives. Though, now that I look at it, the last sentence is a little awkward. Perhaps it's a typo? The tense is strange.

Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
YC: Very well done. Perfectly in character. A lot of people write these 'what happened that year' fics, but you did it very well while keeping the characters true.

You deserve a cookie!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
...and let me say, taht was beautiful, amzing, heart-wrenching and impressive all the way...characters - dead on. feelings - consise. Me? ...crying with joy...

thank you for sharing this with us. it was truly remarkable to read...i could imagine it happening too, and that adds to my joy and respect for you.
Rinali chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
You're giving no choice but to review this, every single part. ;-;

It feels like Guy's the one who's hurting most out of everyone- then again he's got good reason too. Though, I think he'd suffer inwardly more, than try and shun the others with cold looks. I feel like he'd just smile and continue, then grieve when no one's there. That's just me though.

No words for Luke I see. ;-;
Rinali chapter 3 . 2/11/2008

I've no constructive criticism at eleven at night so I'll just say I love this. It's true though, it's all written well, everything's wonderfully sad. ;-;
Rinali chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Okay, okay. I'll review for Luke. ;-; Freaking scared me with that.

I enjoy the emotion you have from everyone, it's all different but surrounding one person; Luke. Gosh your writing's real pretty and I really enjoy reading your work. I especially like how Guy handles the situation at this part and how Jade is still Jade, despite the mood. Really, really good. It's not helping me that a sad song's playing [My Heart - Paramore] in the background while I'm reading this. ;-;
The Flan chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
And Luke didn't have a single line of dialogue... D:

I tried my best to read this fanfic slowly and take in everything. It was freakin' worth it! Your characterization was accurate and angsty enough to keep the general feeling of the story. This really feels that it could have happened in that lost year.

If anything, I felt like Guy grieved way too much. I mean, he has other friends but he only cares about Luke. D: But I suppose that Guy raised Luke and it's more like the mourning of a father? Or maybe I am a rabid Guy fan?

Your wording is impeccable and there's nothing I can say about that. I've been following some of your ToA stories and they never cease to amaze me.

I thank you for sharing this excellent fanfic with us.