Reviews for Not A Word Not A Breath
Det.BensonSVU44015 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Love it!
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
sorry, i'm probably bugging you with reviews, but when i find a good author i like to read all their stuff.

this was really...what's the word...bittersweet. i was crying through it, but the fact that your writing has such a strong effect on my emotions shows how good a writer you are.
flapjacks chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
LOVED it!
Sirusi chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
You? Sane? Oh, please.

And speaking of Christmas (or Christmahannukwanzikah, as the case may be)... I AM SO FREAKIN HAPpY! I GOT A GUITAR! AN ELECTRIC GUITAR! A really cheap electric guitar, but still... It's a FENDER! Yay! Even if it's not a REAL Fender. Yeah. I think I've babbled about my awesome new guitar long enough. So anywho... of I go to read chapter three of your other story! Woot!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Merry christmas! good job. :D

EO!

onetreefan
mrslee chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey there matey!

My clock tells me Christmas is over in just over 10 minutes, so I needed to get this review in while it was still Chrissy time.

Great story, really heart-breaking. Poor Olivia. But, like always, they'll always have each other, cause they're perfect together.

Oh, and your mate sounds like a spaz. Just like my best friend who was convinced her bedroom wall could move. LOL! Nothing about moonwalking though. I shall inquire about that at a later date.

Can't wait for more from you!

Laura xoxo
NettieC chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Great story Curses and it's even complete - loved it!
Alexis Dawn chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
loved it
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Nice work. Really good angst / h/c
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Nice!
SoLetsPlayDoctorBabe chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
this was a really good oneshot! you two are crazy though! lol
SVUlover chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aw. That was cute.
dark but so Lovely chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Post more soon.
ElliotNOliviaSVULover chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Aw loved it!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
LOL! Great story and great author notes! HAHAHA!