Reviews for The Terrible Tale of the Akatsuki
Sorry but this account is dead chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
lol omfg rotfl lmbfao!
A Clockwork Pumelo chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Oh, this was so freaking hilarious!

Well worth the 10,0 words and I actually ROFL'd. Literally.

I wonder what the great Akatsuki will do for easter? Fourth of july? Thanksgiving? Haloween?
kira-chan's imagination chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
wow... so... That was totally amazing! I love all of the holiday chaos that went about, and all of the different pairings and pranks! This story is so cool and has gone in my favorites!
kira-chan's imagination chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
oh gosh... you're just so good at writing those two characters... pure perfection. Great chapter! I'm going to keep reading!
dead drifter chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hey (squinty eyes) You copied, you copy cat thief! (waggles finger at you) Oh well. Heh...technically I'm a theif too, cuz the Akatsuki don't belong to me anyway.

I wish you would have sent me a PM saying you were going to borrow some of my ideas (especially Sori's fetish), I would have felt better about it!

I feel so violated! :(
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
O.o...dude, best. Akatsuki. Fic. EVER.

That is all. X3

Oh, and Orochimaru should have been the bunny girl, not Dei-chan. Poor Dei-chan! He needs to go on Weight Watchers, some of the food is actually tasty.
Ninjalicious Babe chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Cool chapter, poor Deidara is getting...er...big.
Ninjalicious Babe chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
Umm...this is the same chapter as the roadtrip...I'm reading a double here. And is there any Sasodei?
Ninjalicious Babe chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Heh, this is a pretty funny chapter! Good job! A drunk Akatsuki is a fun Akatsuki!
Kumaneko Ai chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Lol, that was really funny!

I cant wait for the next chapter!

P.S. poor stay doggie [
AtomicArt chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
._. Sorry, but some of this reminded me of Jingas Meitel's Akatsuki Christmas story...check it out if you haven't read it; you'll find some similarities. Other than that, it was a great story. :]