Reviews for Triad
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Wow. This one was so much more depressing.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Sweet.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Hmm, this was interesting...good job.

Angelica
Jokerfest chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
beautiful work. i read all three chapters, just commented on this one though because well...my laziness is infamous. Anyway the relationship I am glad is incorporated with a hint of darkness (i mean mary jane does play pete and harry doesnt she?) and at the same time a bittersweet kind of love. So its sweet, dark, and awesome all in one. Anyway can't wait for your next chapter!
NarwalAbyss chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
this was so hot! T_T please make more i love this
Shiruy chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I like both stories a lot, I hope you're going to continue this. Originally, I was searching for Harry/Peter stories, but then I saw this and was intrigued. I love how they all three work together!
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Whoa! Nice Threesome. I love it! Is there a chance there could be a sequel? please?... I'd love to read more!
Kriss- DeathSasha7 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Loved it! I dont know if I could ever see Peter in a threesome because of his personality, but oh well. Awesome fic anyway.
TripleC Squared chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
How about a future series? *Hearts Threesomes in this sort of situation* There is nothing not good about this Threesome, I'd love to see more from your about this realationship. Harry made me Giggle with his last line. Though poor unenhnaced Mary Jane when it comes to children! Hopefully both daddies will be willing to take childminding duties once they are able to walk!
Lady Geuna chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Just saw the little note at the end of about mini sequel. Oh, I HOPE you make one someday. Call it silly, but after I watched Spider-Man 3 the first thing I blurted out upon leaving was "Dammit, all there problems would have been solved if they just had a threesome and be done with it!" This, well, is pretty close to how I had imagined it! VERY AWESOME! Even if there isn't more is a wonderful stand-alone!

Geuna~
Yashida chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I'd like a sequel, please?

Very, very nice little piece! I love this kind of threesome!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
i love it. i was wondering as a late christamas gift. can you do a harry/peter/MJ chapter fic for me. i love your spider man stpries,. and since i have issues with choosing between lveing peter and harry or harry and MJ or MJ and pter i was wondering if you could do one for me. please. i mean this one was excellent. and im reading ur death and goblin fic right now and hot damn i love ur spider-man stories. i literally melt and swoon and then jump around like an idiot when i read ur stories. my mom thought i was crazy. but she read death and goblin and was like KICK-FUCKING-ASS IN THE MIDDLE OF WHEN WE WERE EATING DINNER AND SHE WAS READING. AND MOST TIME'S SHE SAY'S THE STORIES I READ R SICK.