Reviews for New Trials Trailers , by Kirei Blossom
This is beautiful :')
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
WAAAH THE MEMORIES
alexandra.young.94 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
I love this so much. One of the biggest struggles of this arc was with Sakura and Syaoran trying to find their way back to each other and find their roles in the turmoil. I feel you portrayed that very well. It really focused in on how no matter how things seemed it the moment, Syaoran always had Sakura's best interest at heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
WOAAAAAAAA! I LOVE THE LAST PART hihih 3
Mesaku18 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Cool. It made me really excited and felt a thrilling emotions... _
ThatGirlYouThoughtWasQuiet chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh God this is awesome! Please, please send this to CLAMP and them to like make it into a series! It would be the epicest thing ever! and please update soon on your story! and i love kai and meilin! please have more scenes about their relationship! after you finish, you should make a sequel about them!
kinglugia chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
EPIC! Especially Chapter 3.

But I would like to see it implemented.
YiPrincess chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
I really wish it was a movie! I would totally watch it! Even if I have to travel all over the world for it! I love the making of NT xD Tomoyo is really EVERYWHERE! Its hard believe it. I wonder if she already found out what's happening in the 4th arc in all sides of the story... o.O CLAMP have to read New Trials! Maybe then they will actually continue Cardcaptor Sakura instead of making another series which links to it xD
iloveNT chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
WAHAHHA! that was crazy. hahah.. old times. :( Now Syaoran and Sakura barely has scenes like that. How sad.
Alex Frost chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh my God! This is very good you should be a script writer. I'll help, if you want. Once again this is very good my friend keep up the good work and may God bless you.
Alcina Grace chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Oh my gosh!this is absolutely hilarious... hahaha ...I can't stop laughing when Syaoran bribed Kai...This is so great.! Love it...Please write more! xD You're really a great writer...Keep it up...Keep on writing and inspiring :)
Starlit.Amulet chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
OMG this is so good. I could really imagine that as an awesome trailer!

I so wish you could send your story to CLAMP or something and then let them make it into movie. Wait...no way! Not a movie! Too short! A series! Carcaptor Sakura continued! OMG i want to watch it
Pretty Blossom chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
OMG!

This is AWESOME! If this was ever a movie, I would go and see it.

It's just...AUHGH! SO AWESOME!

I can just imagine all the scences and the words.

They have to make this into a movie!
Life.Don'tGiveUpJustYet chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Dude that was messed up! That was like so twisted! But it was so AWESOME!
Life.Don'tGiveUpJustYet chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Whoa. That is so twisted but so awesome. Syaoran doesn't love Sakura but he loves her. weird! I have to read the second trailer now. This worked out perfect I could see it perfectly as a movie trailer and in my head I add battle background music cuz it sounded cool. Awesome!