Reviews for Eien no Kessoku
uswahasna96 chapter 11 . 5/9
I LOVED it when Sasuke took Sakura into the cave! And you did a fantastic job of keeping him in character!
ANARCHY chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I think you meant erratic, not erotic...

ANYWAYS, this is such a gorgeous story that I will stay up till, like, three to read. Graaaaah. It's just so well written! Although it does have some grammatical errors and words out of contexts, it's still really good. Can't wait to finish this so I can read the sequel.
NuraHikari chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
Wow I absolutely love this story. At first I thought i went a little slow, but then it turned into pure awesomeness. good job :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I lovr that your chapters ar long and also are intresting instead if other writers that write then with nothing that is happening
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Im soooo sad the story is almost at its end :(
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
All i can say is fantistic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
1st chapter and i am already hooked
mililli chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Oh my god, you made Tobi Obito. Guess you're pretty psyched about the latest manga chapters then?
mililli chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Very clever
mililli chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oooooh, so exciting! Wonder who'll get to fight who
mililli chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really well written so far! I loved the farewells between Jiraiya and Naruto though. Brought tears to my eyes (':
Anniezumi chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Can't wait to see what' going on next! Lol pervert Genma :F
Anniezumi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sakura seems awfully close to Genma lol and thanks for making another sasusaku story :)
SADsasukefan chapter 21 . 10/27/2011

I stayed up all night to read this and as soon as it was done i went to sleep and forgot to reveiw :) i lovey this!

this story makes so may other stories i have read bow down to in its glory. It really diserves more reveiws than it has...that happens to a lot of good stories, they dont get enough attention.

you keep all charecters in character and there was little occness wich is always an added bounus to a good story-line. I also liked how the sory was clear and was never hard to read and i never got lost on what was going on. Its story line is/was amazing and the story itself was written so clear and wonderful. i am looking forword to reading the sequel wich i hope and expect to be just as good!

thank you for staying with the story and not giving up although it took you almost 2 years to finish. ;) good luck