Reviews for Eien no Kessoku
NuraHikari chapter 20 . 11/15/2013
Wow I absolutely love this story. At first I thought i went a little slow, but then it turned into pure awesomeness. good job :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
I lovr that your chapters ar long and also are intresting instead if other writers that write then with nothing that is happening
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Im soooo sad the story is almost at its end :(
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic. You are an amazing writer
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
All i can say is fantistic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
1st chapter and i am already hooked
mililli chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Oh my god, you made Tobi Obito. Guess you're pretty psyched about the latest manga chapters then?
mililli chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Very clever
mililli chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Oooooh, so exciting! Wonder who'll get to fight who
mililli chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really well written so far! I loved the farewells between Jiraiya and Naruto though. Brought tears to my eyes (':
Anniezumi chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Can't wait to see what' going on next! Lol pervert Genma :F
Anniezumi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sakura seems awfully close to Genma lol and thanks for making another sasusaku story :)
SADsasukefan chapter 21 . 10/27/2011
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!

I stayed up all night to read this and as soon as it was done i went to sleep and forgot to reveiw :) i lovey this!

this story makes so may other stories i have read bow down to in its glory. It really diserves more reveiws than it has...that happens to a lot of good stories, they dont get enough attention.

you keep all charecters in character and there was little occness wich is always an added bounus to a good story-line. I also liked how the sory was clear and was never hard to read and i never got lost on what was going on. Its story line is/was amazing and the story itself was written so clear and wonderful. i am looking forword to reading the sequel wich i hope and expect to be just as good!

thank you for staying with the story and not giving up although it took you almost 2 years to finish. ;) good luck
Tukiko K chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
Hmm, I'm thinking Sasuke will come to her rescue and he'll reveal to her that he's known all along that she's Sakura. And then he'll kiss her. *sigh*

Great chapter! I loved seeing Kakashi and the whole gang. Now on to the next one!
Tukiko K chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Ooh, very interesting! When is Sasuke going to tell Sakura he knows? Awe, man I can't wait to see how they handle Naruto. On to the next chapter!