Reviews for The Old Man's Story
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I couldn't help but sigh at the end of the story.

An elderly Sora...and a dead Kairi. It is a sad story, capturing the hearts (no pun intended) of the readers. I could hear Garth Brooks in the background as I read the story.

I know I say this far too often, but please proofread. There is an error in your summary, and the first line of the story is a run-on sentence. While the flow of the story is nice and smooth, a run-on isn't necessarily good either. It was a little confusing.

Before I end this, I would like to praise the ending. It is a good cap to the Keyblade saga that leaves a feeling of completion in the reader.

I wonder if someone would be interested in telling how the final battles for the light occurred?
CupKaykeskyline chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
OH ... MUH ... GAWD... You are way better than me! I had this burting feeling in my soul hen I read your work... I cried ... yeah .. I admit it. Love it!
KingdomHikari13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow.. That wash deep. Does that mean Kairi and Riku died? T-T Wah! Dish ish a really good story, su. I'm wondering why I'm only the second review.. Hm.. Weird people! X3 Eh, I'm weird too, yup-yup! db
Fork in the Road chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I liked that. It was really nice and sweet. D The ending was unexpected, too.

Lorariku