Reviews for Freshly Cut
carmen.figueredo.503 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hey, I have a suggestion for a story. Why don't you make a story about how they are still power rangers, but Tori has a secret, she is the queen of an underwater city. And a evil guy wants to destroy her. Then in the end, a Tori and Blake get together. While everything, Tori and Blake grow closer. I want you to do it because you are such a great author. Tink about it. Hope you do it.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I liked this Christmas fic, and of course, I love Blake/Tori. That was interesting how their two kids looked like Blake-dark hair, dark eyes. I thought that it was a good premise, and you pulled it off well. Jake and Sarah's arguing was surprisingly cute. I thought I would be annoyed by it. I loved this part: "Pouting Jake nodded and took off, 'Well,' Tori looked at Blake as he helped her up, 'I think I've seen that pout before.' Blake smiled at her, 'I don't pout.'" Whoa, they've been married ten years in this fic? I also liked this line, "But I'm 6 and Uncle Hunter said that I'm a big boy now, so I can do anything." You rock as a romance author! Two thumbs way up!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This is so adorable! I love the picture you painted of Blake and Tori's family: the two of them still sweet after many years, with two kids who fight like cats and dogs until their parents settle things... so cute.

Wish someone would make a fanart out of this... :)
SnOwWoLfGoDdEsS chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
cute fic!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Cute Tori/Blake family story

Loved the "searing" kiss at the end. Man, Tori and Blake are so wonderful together!
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
dang! you were freaking busy! wonderful story though!
Meloda26 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was a really cute one-shot. I can't wait for more for these two. Good job again. Can't wait to read more stories of these two.
BlakeBradleywifey chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
love it keep up the good work and merry christmas
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aww! so cute :D

love it!

Merry Christmas :]
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Yay! An NS fic! :D I loved it! So adorable! LOL The kids were cute, with their fighting, and of course Hunter would put ideas into a little kid's head! LOL!

This worked out really well. Amazing job!