Reviews for A Need for Spoons
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Uh oh... I sense trouble brewing. haha
randomfan1 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
a very well put together story overall one of the funniest i've read.
myrthill chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
ROTFL! Sadly it's only in the last chapter, others are good but this chapter is the best! Good job!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
I realize that you're making a joke out of it, but I still find Cid's particularly dirty language distracting from the actual story. Cid had a bad mouth, but he didn't swear THAT Much. It's really bugging me because otherwise, I think you have people really in character.
Newbie GK chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Oh my god, this chapter was hilarious. Cid is my hero. Seriously, my HERO.
Adapse chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
...This chapter is awesome. I was laughing throughout it. Vincent's expression was priceless XD

Haven't read such a great fic in a while, thanks! :D
Adapse chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Ha! I guessed right of what the picture was! -triumphant punch into the air-

I had a manic laugh attack with this chapter (my roommate probably thought I was crazy), too awesome! Especially the Tifa and Cloud and picture part. Poor, poor Cloud...XD

...Does Tifa have a copy of the picture, by any chance? Like, spare film to make another copy of female Cloud? o 3o -whistles innocently-
The Genesis Awards chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, A Need for Spoons, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Humour Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by NRGburst and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Regards,

Keveh Kins,

Public Relations,

The Genesis Awards
liseylivesforfantasy chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
OmG this is such a good story and a brilliant idea. I reallyhope that you make a sequel to 'A Need For Spoons'. The ideas that you came up with to get the guys to be without there shirts was perfect. I also loved the comedy in the story and you made me laugh so many times. I have to say I am addicted to this story.

Thankyou so much

Elise
Kyrara chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Just made my day... Especially the last chapter.

Although normally I'm just too compassionate to see fictional characters being humiliated I nearly fell of my chair... A divine-interbention-ed Cid just beats it all!
BlinkTed chapter 9 . 7/29/2009
I laugh every time I read this! Update soon please! :)
always-kh chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
loved the way you ended itand traumatizing cid was classic.
always-kh chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
oh god that thing with aerith and zack was so funny.
always-kh chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
liked this chapter too esp the girls thoughts lol. wonder if yuffie's plan's gonna work.
always-kh chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
squees yay fluff! oh so loved the 3rd party influences! funny.