Reviews for Corazón
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Bwahahah! There needs to be a sequel to this, to capture Cain's reaction to that. I would love to know what happens between him and DG next.
Loonalily chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh I loved it I loved it I loved it! :D

Its great how you've shown how close Glitch and DG are in friendship without taking it too relationship, there are so few fics out there like that!

Well written, with a good finale.
CimentSemantique chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
*gaspe* I love it! Glitch and DG are brilliant together. And Cain - you've written him perfectly. The reactions everyone has amuse me to no end. I applaud you.
computer-faerie chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I LOLed, hard. Nice work! XD
Glitchie chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Hehe, I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall there... that would have been hilarious! I loved it!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
(“You want me to put my hand where?”) Cutting Edge? I got lectured about my lack of knowledge on it (by Tin Man fans on LiveJournal) so I went and learned about it. I feel so cool to have recognized this. /sigh/ I'm such a dork.

“You should have seen Cain. He looked about to swallow his badge. Jeb had to whack him on the back to get him to breath(e).”

/snicker/ That mental image was hilarious!

“Eagle with a knot in his feathers, ten o’clock.” /snicker/ Ah Glitch, you kill me.

'Whoever thought court musicians were stuffy was in for a wild ride.' Omg, my sides hurt from laughing :)

' It was raucous, it was heathen, but it was music to the core, and it intrigued them.' This line. Brilliant!

'scandalized their poor, innocent minds at a whole new level' Oh man, /breathes deeply/ hehehe

/snickers/ the men in the audience turning away in chivalry. /grabs side/ Classic!

Ah, smart ass Jeb. /hugs him/

LOVEd this!
TwilightG chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
LOL!

This was a VERY entertaining piece!

I can TOTALLY picture DG doing something like that!

Yup, that dance would DEFINATELY become a hit in the OZ!

are you going to do any more?
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was hot I like the dancing poor Cain almost have a heart attack.

Maria
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
My boyfriend had the same reaction as Cain when we went Salsa dancing, he couldn't stand the fact that other men were looking at me, but at the same time he we was so dang proud of the fact that 'his girl' was so hot. This seemed to be more Glitch and DG than the Cain/DG I was hoping for though.
Simplicity Is Bliss chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hot damn! I'm a total shipper for these two, but I may like this one more.

Devious little DG, setting the court a-flame.
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hehehe...that's wonderful! I had a friend try to teach me to salsa once-I'm just a little too white for my hips to know how to disconnect from my torso. I love the idea of Glitch and DG tearing up the stuffy kingdom with salsa music. Awesome. Keep up the great work!
Gnome90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
What? That was crazy...Great Job! I was convinced that you were a Latina...I am with you on DG learning salsa. She's resourceful and she probably would have found some way to learn if she really wanted to.
geek'd chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I can definitely imagine salsa taking over the O.Z. XD Loved it!
Diesa chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love it this was great
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 12/24/2007