Reviews for A Merry Little Christmas
HobbitofRavenclaw chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This story is very cute. Its really sweet to see everyone pull together just to see DG smile. I like the loyalty and love they all hold for each other, and I think you captured that well.

Christmas I think would have 4 definitions : if youre superficial but not jaded it's a holiday of sweets and presents.

If youre superficial and jaded its a holiday designed by big corperations to squeeze every last dime they can and make you feel like youre acomplishing something while doing it.

If youre jaded but not superficial its a collection of holidays destroyed and manipulated into one from diffrent parts of the world converting and conforming to norms

If your niether christmas is the rebirth of purity and redemption

Also, they have christmas in the O.Z.
TwilightG chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
you know Ahamo was from the other side just like DG right? He would know what Christmas was!

Still,

I really enjoyed reading it!
PrincessTin chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
aww cute christmas story!
polkadot-scalpels chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
i liked it, but my only things is ahamo should kno what christmas is since he came from the inner zone. but other than that i liked it. good work!
TheBlindMage chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I love the story, and I hate to be evil, but wouldn't Ahamo know about Christmas? I mean, he's from Nebraska.
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was so sweet! Although...I do kinda wish that Glitch and Dg could have had some alone time...umm...maybe by mistletoe XD lol sorry. I love these two as a couple. I hope that wasn't too rude of me...
musicahumana chapter 1 . 12/24/2007