Reviews for Rhapsody in Black and White
J. Bittersweet chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow. That was REALLY well written. This may be the story that leads to me becoming obsessed with Transformers, haha. So I've only seen the movies, and I used to watch Beast Wars but I don't really know that much about the series, but I've always been interested...so that just blew my mind. Totally awesome, very nicely done.
Crimson-Curved chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I don't like to favorite without reviewing. I like to let the author know what I liked about thir work.

So. Am I crazy for using the word 'sweet' to describe this fic?

I'm not really into the rape, it's a touchy subject and yes . . . . but I couldn't resist.

Now. I like Jazz. Great character. I liked him in G1 and Animated. Soundwave has been one of my favorite characters since I got into Transformers. I never thought to pair the two or even look at them together. But. I've been reading IDW's Transformers All Hail Megatron and I have to say. I love Soundwave. Kinda hot. But then on a whim . . . yadda yadda. Stumbled upon Soundwave and Jazz. Huhzah!

Back to your fic. I'm definately not into the male pregnancy thing and It's really . . . . odd? It was easy to ignore the mentions of it, but at the end I kinda sped read through that chunk. Other that that. I liked it.

The fact that Jazz wasn't necessarily a warrior and a fighter but an artist and a musician.

And Soundwave's fixation and love? Great.

Sex. Great.

But I think my favorite part was the post sex. When Soundwave took a step back and actually looked at Jazz. It was sad. But like I said, sweet. And then for him to lock Jazz to everyone but him. I saw it initially as sweet but then again that could be a bad thing . . . but . . . . Jazz may see it as a good thing eventually?

-Crim
Witch08 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
sequel please?
Supermoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow, I liked it! Poor Jazz... He's gona have a hard time, knowing he's pregnant because of an abused bonding... and I also feel a little sorry for Soudwave, he really love Jazz but he couldn't do it any other way...

I'd like to read a sequel to this story, really!
AutobotV chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG Poor Jazz...poor Soundwave...I'm not sure who i should feel sorry for but I have to say well done...that was one heck of a fic! Well done! I love Soundwave and Jazz!
bit-Blackmage chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This felt like a combination of sticky and plug 'n play though.

Anyway, I liked it. I take it Jazz is pretty much preggers from 'Wave's intrusion.

You might want to brush upon your grammar though... some of the sentences were too long or very confusing. I had to go back and reread a few times.
Mrs. Bumblebee chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aww man you need to make a sequal or something. I want to know what happens to Jzz. Will there be Soundwave/Jazz pairing?

Please finish.
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wowie, this has got to be one of, if not THE best, robot smut I have ever read. Definately in my top 3.

Excellent job, please write more.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
very well wrtitten! sad, and angsty like I like
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh! I feel all squirming after reading this.

Wonderful job by the way. It’s a very interesting AU and outlook on Cybertronian physiology.
AH36 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
that is so sad... Poor Jazzy
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Jazz...

*hugs*

Shh...

It's gonna be alright, baby.

I gotcha now, shh...
UC chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Looks much as expertly writing to me who enjoyed the story.

I hope there are a sequeal!
Drachenaugen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was is wonderfully written and has a good plot along with smutty delight: what more can one ask for? Truthfully I enjoyed this fic very much, it's a nice change to see Jazz as only a musician and not a high ranking autobot and also it's nice to see that his charms can get him other mechs other than Prowl (whom is nice and all but a bit of diversity never hurt anyone) be they unwanted or not.

Soundwave being obsessive seems so IC to me, thumbs up on that too.

A on this fic dear, hope to see more of this couple (and maybe even this AU?) from you in the future. Any chances of that happening?
blood shifter chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
that was very good. poor jazz. have a new fic up soon.