Reviews for Cruel Christmas
Opal chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
Wait what happens next and what does Jackie and black think about all this
SkywardWriter chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
IF ONLY I HAD FOUND THIS SOONER! MY REVIEWS COULD HAVE SAVED THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY FROM ENDING SO SOON! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Does Black find them? Will Jackie approve? I NEED TO KNOW!
zoe chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
Now that's a DAMN GOOD story! i really liked it.
Kunemitsu chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Stop teasing me just have them kiss alredy
Kunemitsu chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
looks like thimgs are geting heated or it could be my imagination (lookes at Jade and Valmont) get a room you two
asian0music0lover chapter 30 . 10/8/2012
i loved the story for this ...even though a 20 year age gap is scory in real life but hey, this is fanfiction so fuck it. im hoping that you might make a sequel to this or an epiclouge but for now im pretty satisfied with ending. thankyou for getting this far and im sorry for not finding your story earlier.
aquapunkchick chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
dawwwwwwwww i love this even if it did get cut short
aquapunkchick chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
i love the build up. the emotions are so raw i love this story
1337kitsune chapter 30 . 4/22/2011
Yin and Yang. Good and evil. Light and Dark. Complete opposites always have the habbit of attracting each other. I mean, look at my parents! *snickers* Ahem.

My point it, this was brilliantly done! It was kinda M but it could get away with being T as well. Just to let you know. Damn these age-gap relationships I love so much...

I blame Pompous Pep from the Danny Phantom fandom...if you look that up, you'll know there's at least 5 things wrong with that pairings. Haunted Past has more! Woo!
FairLili chapter 30 . 12/22/2010
This IS a really good story of Valmont/Jade. I especially like the way how you present them In-Characters!

I literally fell backwards on my seat as I read to the part where Valmont is on top of Jade then the romantic tension blooming between them (Now, with a slight bump on the back of my head. Which will go away in a few days .. ;) It has an exhilarating plot and I still like the way how it ended - even though it may be a little .. too quick.

I understand why it makes a good writer unhappy when it comes to little or no review on their time-consumed hard work!

I'd rate this one 4.5 or 5 stars on the scale of 1-5.

P.S. I think the title of your story "Cruel Christmas" evolved from "Cruel Intentions" right? That's a good one, because "Cruel Christmas" rhymes.

Thanks and I really enjoyed it! :)
StarNoblePepper chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
Wow, this is a really good story. I can't believe there is only one M rated story for Valmont and Jade. I really love this story.
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
awhh this was a great story! you are a wonderful writer :D
Deep-Sadness chapter 30 . 12/18/2009
that was the best jade/valmont story ive ever read so far..xp...
Aki The Crane chapter 30 . 10/24/2009
AW, So Kawaii! I wish I found out about this story sooner so I could have reviewed it, as it went along; but, I really enjoyed reading. Good job :3
bookaddict209 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009