Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
ventrexxinged chapter 37 . 3/6
punched a wall at the last line.
intata chapter 6 . 2/14
This is really hard to follow. The way you wrote it is just incredibly confusing as you allude to a lot of the information and refuse to outright give it to us. It's just riddles and complex inferences using empty words. A lot of it feels forced and doesn't flow well.

That's not to say I don't like the story, because for some reason I do.
Love you, author! 3
Guess chapter 55 . 11/6/2017
Beautiful and hilarious.
Zela Night chapter 35 . 11/5/2017
Poor sucker!
I wonder how things will play out?
Please continue this story!
I want more!
ReadR13 chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
Naruto is supposed to be from the future, right? Why you make him so weak and easily scared?
tanithlipsky chapter 55 . 10/11/2017
very good
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2017
*smirks* I like your style Author-san
Snow Guardian97 chapter 55 . 8/10/2017
Really liked this, hope you continue it!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
his name is zabuza not zubaza
Rangle chapter 11 . 7/16/2017
No, you didn't make him all-powerful but you definitely nerfed him even weaker than Canon power level. You must've been quite young when you wrote this.
Rangle chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
It's the author's fault if s/he can't grab the attention of the readers by the opening chapter. People CAN definitely judge a fanfiction from the first chapter. It's entirely on the writers not to messed up the first chapter.
angelicana1230 chapter 55 . 7/6/2017
I really like this story, and am sad it took me this long to find it! Your wring flows really nicely, and I like how you portray characters personalities. When I read you were looking for a beta I was really excited, so I was wondering if I could help by beta-ing your story's?
Naomipy chapter 55 . 4/28/2017
Please update!
MegaMindAuthor chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
This needs a lot of work. it makes no sense whatsoever.
2,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »