Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
Acha Acha chapter 55 . 5/3
nextttttttt thor
KadiganKSb chapter 11 . 2/5
:: It takes a certain luster from the story, you see

While it does, the way you tell it makes it really difficult to see how this guy is repeating time. Most of the time it feels like an altered retelling of the original story - branches, that sort of thing. Arguably, this outcome seems a little worse.

One thing I particularly have a problem with is Kyuubi. Or, rather, pronounced lack thereof.

All in all, it seems more like Naruto found (or was bestowed) a power of Groundhog Day. Which, all things considered, is still pretty awesome... but decidedly *less* than the premise of the story would suggest.

At the very least, I would expect him to have knowledge of better skills. Getting shoved into your thirteen-year-old body without its muscle memory and such would likely be a massive pain, but if *memories* went with him (and they sort of would have to, as your personality isn't its own entity without them), you'd expect jutsu - or the knowledge and ability to talk to Foxie - to tag along.
Vorpal-Sol chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
Serious requirement for suspension of disbelief. Actually, ruined the story for me. Letting the jinchuriki disappear without a search, assuming he's dead. The insubordination from the characters. Great concept, but all of konohona would have been mobilized to find Naruto the second he was overdue.
Sinless chapter 1 . 5/27/2021
"He had probably just killed the troubled youth"... Are you stupid?
Calm Dragons chapter 2 . 4/7/2021
This can easily be explained with: Hinata Sleeping drug Strap On
Sec.ANo.1b chapter 27 . 3/10/2021
Shit, the feels, the goddamn feels
Guest chapter 36 . 2/26/2021
I like the story but im confused asf. Is he from the future? If so, why is he so weak and bitchy?
Abyssal Angel chapter 5 . 2/12/2021
I'm... sorry? Naruto survived a chidori through the heart not too terribly long after this mission, so why the hell would a claw gauntlet to the spine even phase him? Sure it'd lay him low, and the poison would be a problem, but this seems pretty weak sauce when it comes to thinks that might kill him...
Guest chapter 55 . 11/6/2020
I love the story... looking forward to the next chapter.
SeiferBoy chapter 55 . 5/11/2019
I doubt the story will be updated again, but I followed just in case. This has been a fun time waster. Thanks! I would've given more reviews in previous chapters, but I couldn't wait to read the next part.
Monster King chapter 55 . 4/14/2019
Great job please continue the story
Guest chapter 46 . 3/13/2019
PFFFFFFT
Guest chapter 45 . 3/13/2019
That excuse for lateness tho. It's a bad idea to read that line in public spaces. Too funny not to look like an idiot lol
Guest chapter 28 . 3/13/2019
Lmao divine intervention at its best
Guest chapter 55 . 1/21/2019
I just stumbled across your fantastic story! :D I love the idea and the Characters though changed feel so real. I hope college is going well for you. I realize it's been almost 10 yesterday it seems since the last update but I'm hopeful to see where it goes. It's a very delightful drift from cannon. Thank you so much for writing it.
2,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »