Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
kffs chapter 55 . 7/15/2013
SUPER FUN TIME!
Devil Reader chapter 55 . 7/9/2013
Great story! Also terrific job on writing an original Wave mission!
Devil Reader chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I was so sure that Sakura was going to ask Ino to look into the squirrel's mind. Silly me.
JayneParker chapter 55 . 7/1/2013
Well, I guess it's discontinued. Shame, you did an amazing job, here's to hoping you get your own book published!
Multiple Teens chapter 46 . 6/28/2013
You're NOT welcome! I hate this story now because you said thanks! I h8 this story because You Have Hair! LOSE YOU'RE HAIR! DaMnIt! i was just kidding by the way, i lOvE th12 storee
I have a name chapter 36 . 6/27/2013
I'm not confused. I understand all of this perfectly, I felt like reading this. And I did, now I love this story. I don't feel like finishing this review with all of the other things I was gonna type, so I will abruptly stop in the middle of a word, I didn't because I don't feel like it anymore.
JARVIS from IM chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
I am loving this story, I fucked it before I went to sleep last night, and I loved every second of it, although the chapters are a bit short, I normally make 3 k chapters, honestly but there are a lot of chapters, so I guess that makes up for the chapters length. It's pretty fucking funny to add on, and it actually shows what a person would truly feel in a certain situation, when Naruto fought Zabuza in the Anime, I was thinking, "How the hell did he not shit and piss his pants?" And when he was fighting Zabuza in this Story, I understood him. I'm gonna go read more of you're story, all I can say to help you is good job, keep up what you're doing and try to extend the chapters a bit, if you already didn't in the later chapters.
Freyr chapter 55 . 6/26/2013
Cool Story. Sad to see it abandoned.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
... Is he going to be reborn... AGAIN?!
Guest chapter 55 . 6/2/2013
This story is awesome. Even with the spelling errors it's great to read and really interesting. It's kinda worrying that the story hasn't been updated since 2009 but still. If it's not being updated out of laziness then GET OFF OF YOUR BUTT. LEAVING THINGS UNFINISHED IS UNHEALTHY. 'Nuff said.
Lliwglas chapter 39 . 5/30/2013
I'm pretty sure you're using the term 'leer' incorrectly. This is the second time I've noticed this, here and during the bell test when Sasuke 'leered' at Kakashi. I'm pretty sure that the word leer means 'to look at with lascivious intent'. I think the word you're looking for is 'glared' instead.
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Found this story a few days ago. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with it if you do get back to it. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well.
DeeDee chapter 55 . 5/4/2013
Haven't you graduated yet?
Sigh.

I wish you had completed this. Or at the very least finished the invasion arc.
ANreview chapter 37 . 5/4/2013
You should replace your heart with a boiled beet. That way, if you are stabbed in the heart, it will still bleed red.
Josher chapter 36 . 5/4/2013
"The indamine's son" and not Yondaime's son? That word is the msot errored one I see.
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »