Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
;A; KakaBaka, no matter how many times I read of you shoving your fingers up Naruto's... Bum... I can't get used to it. Poor Naruto...
duchessme chapter 55 . 9/22/2013
intriguing
what happen next?like the change for better future wait for more
duchessme chapter 26 . 9/21/2013
naruto's being held hostage by least he's learning jutsus
paracuties chapter 55 . 9/16/2013
WHAT DUDE NOOOOO HOW COULD YOU STOP THERE PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE THIS I'M SURE COLLEGE SHOULD BE OVER BY NOW?! Or maybe you're still in college...but come on please still remember this story and update! This is amazingly written, and I love the style of your writing! It's different from a lot of others I've read, and I love it. I already said that.
BUT DUDE I've loved how you've done things so far; except for the part where you add in Iruka. Don't really like him. Especially don't really like him when he goes all crazy on Kakashi for being a responsible, good team leader! ugh. KEEP WRITING!
Yuki082 chapter 55 . 8/19/2013
I love this. Please write more!
-Yuki
dogluvva99 chapter 55 . 8/11/2013
U.P.D.A.T.E.!
dogluvva99 chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Lol I love the terms and conditions :P
flaming rose chapter 55 . 7/21/2013
Awwwww! Please update again soon! U can't just leave us hanging like that!

So please write again soon; I love this fanfiction so much! I can't wait to find out what happens!

Anyway, peace, and thank u! Bye!
manga-neko-96 chapter 45 . 7/16/2013
Aw! I love Naruto using Kakashi's own quote! :)
kffs chapter 55 . 7/15/2013
SUPER FUN TIME!
Devil Reader chapter 55 . 7/9/2013
Great story! Also terrific job on writing an original Wave mission!
Devil Reader chapter 30 . 7/9/2013
I was so sure that Sakura was going to ask Ino to look into the squirrel's mind. Silly me.
JayneParker chapter 55 . 7/1/2013
Well, I guess it's discontinued. Shame, you did an amazing job, here's to hoping you get your own book published!
Multiple Teens chapter 46 . 6/28/2013
You're NOT welcome! I hate this story now because you said thanks! I h8 this story because You Have Hair! LOSE YOU'RE HAIR! DaMnIt! i was just kidding by the way, i lOvE th12 storee
I have a name chapter 36 . 6/27/2013
I'm not confused. I understand all of this perfectly, I felt like reading this. And I did, now I love this story. I don't feel like finishing this review with all of the other things I was gonna type, so I will abruptly stop in the middle of a word, I didn't because I don't feel like it anymore.
2,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »