Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
SonOfNenji chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
God I love this story already.
alessfansama chapter 55 . 3/8/2013
Man, I really like this story! Shame you have updated in 4 years. Oh well. Wish i could of seen the rest of the Chunin exam.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 55 . 3/5/2013
This is really good; pity it's unfinished. Do you ever plan on continuing?
SERIOSLYNICK chapter 55 . 2/25/2013
UPDATE! YOU BETTER UPDATE! This story is just to GOOD!
K chapter 55 . 2/22/2013
Yay Garra! I think you could make more progress on the Saskue front. Can't wait for the next chapter
Kaiju-Titan chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Reference: Iruka saying Touche.
Sevvus chapter 55 . 1/2/2013
heeeeeey you should totally work on this again im so hooked!

i didnt think it would be so good..i was wrong :n: its amazing..i understand life gets in the way, sometimes its hard for me to get on here, so etimes i cant get on here months at a time, but i still wou:d wait for more paitently.
Venomancer chapter 55 . 12/20/2012
Very interesting if a bit slow.
SasoriTactic chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
XD Nice naruto abridged reference!
Enji and Evan chapter 55 . 12/18/2012
Hiiiiiiiii!
It's been about 3 years?
Are you coming back yet?
MisteryMaiden chapter 55 . 12/16/2012
Are you ever going to update? Cause I'm about ready to give up on this story...
patrick the almighty observer chapter 55 . 12/10/2012
man i wish this story wasn't dead, its actually pretty damn good.
EmLights chapter 55 . 12/9/2012
great story. can't wait to see what you have planned for the exams!
Proper the Incredible chapter 55 . 12/4/2012
You've gotta love an author that writes a fic where you know that it's impossible for the main character to really die but the author still manages to make the fic exciting. I LOVE this fic!
Silver Fang 101 chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
Hey, the following sentence made me start to wondering something that I was hoping that you could tell me:

"Sakura held her teammate close, fighting back the feeling that this wasn't the first time they had been in that position, his head in her arms."

Does this mean that they're able to feel it when Naruto relives each day that he dies?

Great story, by the way, I hope you won't stop updating it. I'm really curious about where it'll lead!
2,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »