Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
Phantomsnow chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
this is the best of this type of fic that i have read and i have read alot. So i have questions? what are pairings. i usually like sasuke and Naruto but if ure thinking of Kakashi and naruto that is cool. Or maybe no pairings what ever it is its a great story. I cannot thank you enough for writting it.
saisei.shinsei chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
Wow! This fic totally came out of left field. It's so... dramatic, and fastpaced, bambambam, yanno? I love it. Your Naruto is such a personality; he's just a... BIG character! Plus, the plot is wonderful, a new twist on an old classic. I'll definetly keep tuning in.

-SS
top chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
As time travel stories go this is one of the best I've read. You have so far successfully avoided many of the pit falls of such stories. I hope that you will not over use the die today come back tomorrow thing but it doesn't look like you will, considering the last chapter. Their personality seems solid and I'm enjoying the humor.
rldragon chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
I like the story very much, although you probably spent too much time on the Demon brothers. Another thing : your chapters are probably one of the the shortest I have ever seen! Oh, and update soon :D
show.me.the.stars chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
Oh no! Naruto can't die this time too! Not after all this work!

It'd be SO unfair, and he'd have the respect of EVERY single teammate on Squad 7! That would totally suck ass!

So Haku-kun's coming into the fray, eh?

Yay! I loved Haku...I wonder, will Naruto try to save him this time?

As for your sudden absence, if you wanna chat about it feel free, I don't mind!
xetha chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
Oh, I just wanted to tell you, that you got me hooked on this story. Take care )
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
i alwasy wondered; if Naruto were impaled or gutted or any large physical damage to his abdomen could wound the Seal in anway? Despite these only being physical effects and having none on his soul, which the kyuubi is tied too, it would still mess up the seal and the seal itself is the glue where the kyuubi was stuck to his soul. Not that the kyuubi is entirely localized in naruto belly, but the more i think about it the more it seems that if the seal were cut through, and naruto lived, the seal itself would be altered.

...

Great chapter by the way. Hounestly, i was hoping naruto would let hismelf die again and start over (I dislike the idea of a such a wounded naruto). I did, until Naruto mused how terrible it was to have everything you've done forgoten.

Looking forward to seeing haku's infulance.

Loud Little Thing
timtomtim chapter 13 . 1/4/2008
update update lol

ive been wating for 3 days hurry up

its a really good story
Shawny Wong chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
Groundhog Day is a movie starring Bill Murray - who lives the same day over and over again until he gets it right. (I haven't seen that movie either.)

Early Edition was a TV show about someone who receives TOMORROW's newspaper with all the headlines TODAY. Then he has to avert all the disasters in the headlines ASAP. If he doesn't he starts all over again and doesn't advance to the next day.

Your story reminds me a bit of both. Uh-oh. Looks like Naruto dies again. Is this another reset for him?
show.me.the.stars chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! ::grins::

That was probably even better than canon! I loved it!

Loved the line 'Being impaled hurt, the jinchuuriki had to admit. Not quite as much as the poisoned claw to the back, and less than being stabbed in the neck, he decided. The splinters were the doozy, after all.' That was SO cool!

Great chapter, update soon please!
dogbertcarroll chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
Ouch. I don't know, Naruto seems to have lost all the skills and knowledge he should have learned from the future.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
oh man, yea that's a good way to end it...LOL...I wonder why Zabuza needs the money, to overthrow the Mist Hokage? Oh well, great chapter, is Naruto going to die and be reset or is he going to make it through being impailed...

Cant' wait to see what will happen...

THANKS:D
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
For a moment i was sure naruto would die and wake up in his bed again and have to do it ALL again. But i am glad he didn't. That kind of repatition could made someone mad. A great chapter- with a very well written into to Zabuza.

Looking forwards to the next update!
Sharkteeth chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
great chapter
RobotPirateNinja chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Naruto should also have a bow or something so he can perform archery volleys using KB.
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »