Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
apocalyps24 chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
just out of curiosity but y hasn't naruto used tv rasengan or any other jutsu? Or does he not remember them?
top chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
My two cents on the chapter’s length, I don't really mind it because you update frequently. To those it bothers, I would suggest waiting several days until multiple chapters are up and then read them through in one sitting. As for the chapter itself, the beginning part with Sakura was nice, she grew a little. The only problem I had with the rest of the chapter was “Sharingan‘s pitfalls” considering Kakashi is the only one who suffers from these. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter!
Gemcraft chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
OMG I FUCKING LOVED THE LAST LINE I WOULD BE SCREAMING IF IT WASNT 1AM RIGHT NOW!

HOLY SHIT THATS SO FULING KOL!

RESPAWN BITCHES!
Clarik chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
I congragulate you on a delightfully written tale though your taunts to get reveiws are rather "mendokuse" as Shikamaru would say your a good writter.
Phantomsnow chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
wow, you update fast. for some reason, i though u were already at the bridge, my mistake!
show.me.the.stars chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
YOSH, GO NARUTO-KUN!

I KNEW he would make it out okay this time, he's a LEGEND, dammit! ::pumps fist::

I'm glad that the other members already feel so strongly for the blond idiot, lol...it's so awesome.

And Kakashi's right about the death of children being more devastating than that of an adult...I guess its because innocence is lost...and children are just so young...but yeah, I get what you were typing about earlier. ::smiles::

Great chapter!
saisei.shinsei chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
And hello again; I hadn't expected you to updateso promptly after my review. Leaves me feeling quite sheepish and stalker-worthy, to tell the truth...

Again, lovely chapter. You Haku is so on point, and definetly cannon. Your Kakashi is... spiffing, is the only word for it. Just the right amount of angst, detatchment, reluctant affection and rightous anger to make for a great read.

You know, I don't usually like Sakura ( in fact, I hate her guts), but her last line somewhat redeemed her in my eyes.

I can't wait until Naruto meets Inari again - how will he react to the much more mature Naruto? I'll be on the edge of my seat!

-SS
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
I don't know which time before time travel occurs but I know it is after time skip.

Anyway if logic applies then what Naruto learnt will affect the past body, for ie chakra control, it is more of a memory/experience, and the fact the past body has less chakra than the futur one Naruto SHOULD control better. This and he knows tree/water walking or any justus.

Speaking of experience, Naruto would have better reflex.

You mention the Naruto is mature 'n intelligent, isn't it time for him to strike a deal with the devil no?

Do you follow manga or anime version? Me is the anime one, last episode I watched was 42 with Kyuu-Naruto 4 tails he is really cool you should watch it :)

Anyway keep up it's a good story
Demonkid chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
funny
rldragon chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
Nice chapter
Honor chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
This is quite interesting, I'd like to see more.
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
omg, i love your writing! keep those updates coming!
Midnakdak chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
Excellent Chapter, looking foward to the next.
Phantomsnow chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
great chapter, i hope to read more!
Phantomsnow chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
this is the best of this type of fic that i have read and i have read alot. So i have questions? what are pairings. i usually like sasuke and Naruto but if ure thinking of Kakashi and naruto that is cool. Or maybe no pairings what ever it is its a great story. I cannot thank you enough for writting it.
2,549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »