Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
RobotPirateNinja chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Naruto should also have a bow or something so he can perform archery volleys using KB.
SanadaSayuri chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
This is a great story! Also, could you make the chapters a wee bit longer? Well, good job with the story so far, and keep writing! I look forward to reading more!

Also, Happy New Year!
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
As for Sakura, he would have to break her like a horse.

Isn't that a disturbing image.

Sasuke needed two things; a spanking and chakra control.

OK that ones worse.

*snicker*
Shade101 chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
Good update timing, not much else to say really

The chapters small lengths dont really give room for big reviews XD

So please lengthen them! :D
show.me.the.stars chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
::pumps fist:: YOSH, IT'S ZABUZA! ::grins and dances along to your Hamtaro themesong::

Yay, one of the best Team 7 fights in the series is here, YEW! ::grin::

I can't wait to see what you do with it, Angie-san! Thank goodness you update so fast otherwise I'd be screaming for you to update!
Sharkteeth chapter 12 . 12/30/2007
great chapter
Shawny Wong chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Interesting concept. It's sort of like Groundhog Day or Early Edition. I've never seen a Naruto fanfic use this concept before though. I'm very curious to see where you take this.
Failing Mentality chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
I'm pretty pissed at Sakura here. I've only come to realize how WEAK and PATHETIC she is after she 'killed' Naruto so many times. Doesn't she realize that the only reason Naruto was 'almost killed' (cracks me up) was because of her? Geez, be a little more grateful. But I do love Naruto's reply.

Thank goodness yours is so different. Many timetravel!Naruto are overwrought with "I'm going to change everything, be nice to Sasuke, etc!" But yours is easy to understand, and because Naruto is still Naruto with a nifty ability to be reborn, it makes an interesting twist on canon. Now I understand why you chose omnipotence as the title instead of omniscience.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
Sakura always finds time to scream! LOL!

Well, that and stand around holding a Kunai for most of the series.
show.me.the.stars chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Yosh, Naruto's alive and kicking! ...well, more like whacking Uchiha Sasuke on the head with a bo staff...::laughs::

Hm, so Naruto said enough to strike the great Uchiha Sasuke speechless, eh? Haha, go Naruto! ::grins::

Can't wait to see the Zabuza attempt, update soon please!
anon chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Hooray! I hope this turns into a NaruSaku, though with the resets he isn't getting much of a chance to develop his feelings with her, at least he still cares enough to keep saving her life until she becomes a decent ninja.
renegate0789 chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Good chapter, nothing too surprising yet, though I am glad Naruto stepped up to the plate and took the "Demon Brothers" down himself (with a little help from Kakashi).
Nubial Sheep chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
I abslutely love the way you write Naruto. Your writing style is really smooth, funny and easy to go along woth. Your grammar is superb, and all of your characters are really, well, in character!

I'll definitely be keeping up with this story, so please keep writing it! _
Jetede chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
Very interesting variation on the concept of "Groundhog Day" (have you seen that movie?). I really like the whole 'second chances' concept of this story. It doesn't matter even if Naruto is mentally older compared to the others... it's never too late to learn and to make the most out of life. I think it's also great that you don't automatically make Naruto all-powerful and god-like just because he 'can't die'. Naruto can learn from his past 2 mistakes that resulted in his 'death'.

You hinted and mentioned that the Kyuubi has something to do with Naruto's omnipotence. I wonder when you're going to meet them with each other to discuss this. And is Naruto going to 'die' a couple more times before he actually started to analyze and think 5 moves ahead (just like Shikamaru, perhaps?) before he actually acts?
Sharkteeth chapter 11 . 12/29/2007