Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
saisei.shinsei chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
And hello again; I hadn't expected you to updateso promptly after my review. Leaves me feeling quite sheepish and stalker-worthy, to tell the truth...

Again, lovely chapter. You Haku is so on point, and definetly cannon. Your Kakashi is... spiffing, is the only word for it. Just the right amount of angst, detatchment, reluctant affection and rightous anger to make for a great read.

You know, I don't usually like Sakura ( in fact, I hate her guts), but her last line somewhat redeemed her in my eyes.

I can't wait until Naruto meets Inari again - how will he react to the much more mature Naruto? I'll be on the edge of my seat!

-SS
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
I don't know which time before time travel occurs but I know it is after time skip.

Anyway if logic applies then what Naruto learnt will affect the past body, for ie chakra control, it is more of a memory/experience, and the fact the past body has less chakra than the futur one Naruto SHOULD control better. This and he knows tree/water walking or any justus.

Speaking of experience, Naruto would have better reflex.

You mention the Naruto is mature 'n intelligent, isn't it time for him to strike a deal with the devil no?

Do you follow manga or anime version? Me is the anime one, last episode I watched was 42 with Kyuu-Naruto 4 tails he is really cool you should watch it :)

Anyway keep up it's a good story
Demonkid chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
funny
rldragon chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
Nice chapter
Honor chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
This is quite interesting, I'd like to see more.
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
omg, i love your writing! keep those updates coming!
Midnakdak chapter 15 . 1/11/2008
Excellent Chapter, looking foward to the next.
Phantomsnow chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
great chapter, i hope to read more!
Phantomsnow chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
this is the best of this type of fic that i have read and i have read alot. So i have questions? what are pairings. i usually like sasuke and Naruto but if ure thinking of Kakashi and naruto that is cool. Or maybe no pairings what ever it is its a great story. I cannot thank you enough for writting it.
saisei.shinsei chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
Wow! This fic totally came out of left field. It's so... dramatic, and fastpaced, bambambam, yanno? I love it. Your Naruto is such a personality; he's just a... BIG character! Plus, the plot is wonderful, a new twist on an old classic. I'll definetly keep tuning in.

-SS
top chapter 14 . 1/10/2008
As time travel stories go this is one of the best I've read. You have so far successfully avoided many of the pit falls of such stories. I hope that you will not over use the die today come back tomorrow thing but it doesn't look like you will, considering the last chapter. Their personality seems solid and I'm enjoying the humor.
rldragon chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
I like the story very much, although you probably spent too much time on the Demon brothers. Another thing : your chapters are probably one of the the shortest I have ever seen! Oh, and update soon :D
show.me.the.stars chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
Oh no! Naruto can't die this time too! Not after all this work!

It'd be SO unfair, and he'd have the respect of EVERY single teammate on Squad 7! That would totally suck ass!

So Haku-kun's coming into the fray, eh?

Yay! I loved Haku...I wonder, will Naruto try to save him this time?

As for your sudden absence, if you wanna chat about it feel free, I don't mind!
xetha chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
Oh, I just wanted to tell you, that you got me hooked on this story. Take care )
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 14 . 1/9/2008
i alwasy wondered; if Naruto were impaled or gutted or any large physical damage to his abdomen could wound the Seal in anway? Despite these only being physical effects and having none on his soul, which the kyuubi is tied too, it would still mess up the seal and the seal itself is the glue where the kyuubi was stuck to his soul. Not that the kyuubi is entirely localized in naruto belly, but the more i think about it the more it seems that if the seal were cut through, and naruto lived, the seal itself would be altered.

...

Great chapter by the way. Hounestly, i was hoping naruto would let hismelf die again and start over (I dislike the idea of a such a wounded naruto). I did, until Naruto mused how terrible it was to have everything you've done forgoten.

Looking forward to seeing haku's infulance.

Loud Little Thing