Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
storynerd chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
really interesting! update soon!
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
loti. Aww no. Naruto knowing something they don't seems so out of wack. Poor, disincluded, time warped team seven. looking forward to the next update- which have so far been very prompt! kudos!

Loud Little Thing
Slightly Wicked chapter 11 . 12/29/2007
haha, poor sasuke has no idea what he's getting into with the new/old naruto. Not to mention i cant wait to see how your going to have the tree walking practice go...
Sharkteeth chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
interesting plot twits
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Hmm. Doesn't really work for me. Kakashi is so far above the two that he should easily be able to take care of them with little trouble.
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
I like that this time round didnt work out for him either. I wonder how many trys Naruto will have to get through. It would end up like a tiresome vidio game where there's just that one point you can't get past- and you alwasy have to restart from the beggining of the level... Naruto, i know your pain.

Loud Little Thing
Xotes chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Epic fic is epic. Now that that's outta the way, just one tip.

1. FINISH ALL THE DAMN WORDS! And shinobi is one word.

Anyway, I find it insane that you can update so quickly, too. And, I'm OFF!
show.me.the.stars chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
I know I'm a little late in finding this, but I'm really glad I did!

Maa...this story is certainly interesting, at least from what I read so far. ::smiles::

Hm...I think I've read something similar to this story on here before...but I honestly prefer this one so much more...it seems more dramatic..and who doesn't love a drama?

From what I'm gathering (and chances are I'm probably totally off), this story will instantly beat the other one hands down seeing as this one is very well written and is a NaruSaku, rather than NaruHina...which is a pairing I honestly don't like very much.

Another factor being that Kakashi is in this fic, which instantly earns a thumbs up from me. ::grins::

I really like the look of this story so far...so I hope to see an update soon!
Slightly Wicked chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Hey love the story so far and well i was wondering about your possible pairings, as mentioned in your AN's. Personally i'd avoid Sakura/Naruto as I think they make a better Brother/sister or Best friends then romantic couple. Plus if anything i'd love to read him paired with one of the lesser used female characters like Tenten; his ninjutsu skills mixed with her weapons and both of their drives would make for a great coupling in my opinion. Or maybe Temari, since this time around he would have the maturity to attract an older girl and they do share things in common; like their wind affinity and being the children of a Kage.

You could also go the route of no pairing for him, if you dont wish to bother with it, and just ahve him do casual dating.

Im not really picky, i'll read just about any pairing as long as it's well done and comes with a good story plot _ though i will admit to finding Naru- sakura, hinata, and Ino a bit overdone; and im not getting the yaoi vib from you so i wont even go into the possible males.
brandonl10 chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Naruto needs to step it up a bit, and I hope that Naruto and Kakashi or Naruto and Sasuke aren't this fics pairing.
timtomtim chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
good good good

it seems that u are making another Chuunin Exams but with different plot

keep it up

and i like ur incredibly fast updates
Anonymous chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
I liked Sakura actually feeling remorse for Naruto, and caring for him. Here's hopes that it leads to a pairing, or at least not another damn yaoi fic.
renegate0789 chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Awesome story. I'll admit that I read Chunin Exam Day before reading this, so I had an idea of what to expect, but this has been great so far. Keep up the frequent updates please.
WannabeFireFox chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
AHAHAHAHAH LOL! respawn bitches! LMAO xD
Sharkteeth chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
This story is becoming more complex
2,505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »