Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
somethingrandom101 chapter 55 . 2/6/2016
Sad to see this this fic abandoned, don't blame you though!
PlumeVif151 chapter 55 . 2/6/2016
too bad you stopped writting
Awesome chapter 55 . 1/25/2016
Awesome yay
demonicKitsune2 chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
can he still use the same jutsus and go into sage mode(if he got that far in life that is)
Yuukishibata chapter 17 . 1/14/2016
I know maplestory very well it is very addicting
Tyrannitor chapter 55 . 1/3/2016
Hilariously epic. It has everything I want to see in a story. I truly hope you update, but have given up hope by now. Still, this deserves a minimum of a review, so here I am. Thanks for lighting up my day :)
The Forgettable One chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Didn't even think about it like that but Kakashi was kinda of a ass. Serious, Naruto pulls out an amazing strategy and he pokes his ass? Dick move.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
I'm laughing way too hard it's making me choke on sushi.
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Interesting..
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Interesting
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Dropped. The biggest problem for me is, instead of moving on with the plot, you focus way too much on what he is feeling and thinking. Not to mention you are forcing things more than could ever be logical. He knows he is about to fight an A ranked missing-nin in a few minutes, and he gets distracted in his thoughts, lowering his guard? You tell us he is an older and more experienced person, so him getting distracted at the exact wrong moment doesn't make sense. It's obvious you forced this to happen so he would struggle in the next fight. The actions of this person who has survived much worse things in the future, are pathetic. Things are turning out even worse for him than it originally did, when IT SHOULD BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE!
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
You are corrupting Naruto's personality. Why is the person we are following, undeniably different than the one we know? The Naruto you are writing, has a personality that cannot be found anywhere in the canon story. He isn't acting like a generally happy person. He is more self reflective then has ever been shown. He thinks things through. And instead of blindly pushing forward like he always does, he's unsure and nervous. So where did this alternate reality type Naruto come from?
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »