Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
kinyochan chapter 17 . 1/14/2016
I know maplestory very well it is very addicting
Tyrannitor chapter 55 . 1/3/2016
Hilariously epic. It has everything I want to see in a story. I truly hope you update, but have given up hope by now. Still, this deserves a minimum of a review, so here I am. Thanks for lighting up my day :)
The Forgettable One chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Didn't even think about it like that but Kakashi was kinda of a ass. Serious, Naruto pulls out an amazing strategy and he pokes his ass? Dick move.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
I'm laughing way too hard it's making me choke on sushi.
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Interesting..
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Interesting
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Dropped. The biggest problem for me is, instead of moving on with the plot, you focus way too much on what he is feeling and thinking. Not to mention you are forcing things more than could ever be logical. He knows he is about to fight an A ranked missing-nin in a few minutes, and he gets distracted in his thoughts, lowering his guard? You tell us he is an older and more experienced person, so him getting distracted at the exact wrong moment doesn't make sense. It's obvious you forced this to happen so he would struggle in the next fight. The actions of this person who has survived much worse things in the future, are pathetic. Things are turning out even worse for him than it originally did, when IT SHOULD BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE!
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
You are corrupting Naruto's personality. Why is the person we are following, undeniably different than the one we know? The Naruto you are writing, has a personality that cannot be found anywhere in the canon story. He isn't acting like a generally happy person. He is more self reflective then has ever been shown. He thinks things through. And instead of blindly pushing forward like he always does, he's unsure and nervous. So where did this alternate reality type Naruto come from?
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
I am not like this so far. It's too internalized, if you know what I mean. It focuses on what Naruto is thinking and feeling. You write paragraphs of those, before you tell us what he is actually doing. Like, he noticed Sakura was about to be attacked, and in that fraction of a second, he was able to have 3 paragraphs worth of thoughts, before he decided on what to do and did it. You even said after those 3 paragraphs, that he had NO time to think. So those paragraphs where just imaginary? Just one example of what I am seeing.

Also, an older, and more mature Naruto, who knows whats going to happen, is acting more nervous than you would expect. If you knew exactly what was going to happen because you already did it before, and you have faced far worse than 2 chunin level fighters, it's not logical to be that nervous.
Drew86419 chapter 52 . 8/5/2015
That's not how konohas system works, I'm pretty sure the lady you just had disrespect the hokage would have been imprisoned for what she was doing to sarutobi... You know... Because he's the villages dictator.
getnlen chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
U shoukd have done sakura pov when he was dieing in her arms.
SkylarkRequiem chapter 49 . 5/22/2015
Asuma is the thirds son not nephew xD
2,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »