Reviews for The Benefits of Omnipotence
Drew86419 chapter 52 . 8/5/2015
That's not how konohas system works, I'm pretty sure the lady you just had disrespect the hokage would have been imprisoned for what she was doing to sarutobi... You know... Because he's the villages dictator.
getnlen chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
U shoukd have done sakura pov when he was dieing in her arms.
SkylarkRequiem chapter 49 . 5/22/2015
Asuma is the thirds son not nephew xD
Anonymous chapter 25 . 5/14/2015
I don't know what that is but believe in me that believes in you getting Visene.
Kamikashi chapter 55 . 5/6/2015
It's a great shame that you seem to be not continuing this story, as it truly is brilliant work.
Guest chapter 55 . 4/28/2015
This story is amazing, and I'm so glad you brought it into the world even if you do plan on never finishing it! Your creativity astounds me and I really like your stories. Thank you for making this, and hopefully your life has improved since you last updated your profile. I love your writing style. Stay Awesome! :)
SaucyHandles chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Welp I gave it a go, and don't find this story entertaining in the least.
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Alright I'm four chapters in and it's still pretty boring.
The dark of night5 chapter 55 . 3/3/2015
Hey! I just found your story, although I had heard rumors of it on the net, and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it. I really hope you do, because it's fantastic, and I really like it!
Either way, great job!
someonesomewhere chapter 55 . 2/24/2015
That was actually good story.

Hope you would like to continue this sometime.
Wildrop chapter 55 . 2/23/2015
This was so much fun to read. It's definitely an original take on the peggy sue time travel concept. I've never seen a peggy sue fic find a way to keep its own continuity like this before. It was brilliant to see. Thank you.
Also, for some reason I absolutely loved the fact that Naruto got kidnapped by Zabuza. I couldn't even tell you why I liked that so much, other than that I guess it's just fun to have an excuse to watch him interact with Zabuza and Haku in a believable way.
The short cycle where he went psycho on the council made a lot of sense to me, too. Sometimes you just gotta vent...
The beginnings of his relationship with Gaara here cute, and (yes I know I use this word too much) fun. Would have loved to see how that played out (Naruto just can't help but make friends, huh? Goooooo Therapy no Jutsu! XD)
Thanks for writing!
Chibi-Kari chapter 55 . 2/10/2015
I clicked story alert just in the off chance you decide you want to continue this. The premise of the story is fantastic! I think the pacing could have been a little better (honestly, I skimmed some parts), but your writing style is a wonderful breath of fresh air compared to most of the stuff here. If you ever decide that you want to continue, I'll be right behind my computer screen loving every minute of it! So thanks for sharing your talent!
D'North chapter 55 . 1/29/2015
great story. i stayed up to 1:30am reading it when i had to b up at 4 for work. please keep writing.
HyperCatnip chapter 55 . 1/18/2015
This fanfic would be okay if it didn't treat time travel with such relaxed attitude.

Time travel is serious business.

First, it is very important to know a trigger for time travel, and get an ability to initiate it at will.
This will save traveler a lot of trouble. Multiple suicide ways may be a good idea.

Second, it is very important to find what causes savepoint to form, and make it so you can create savepoint when you want to (or DON'T create it if saving seems like a bad idea)

Third, most important. This form of time travel allows information to go back in time.
Any information.

Including harmful information, like mind control affecting you, or eldritch knowledge that makes everyone who has it go mad.
So, it is very important to be able to kill yourself when facing even slight possibility of mind control. Here multiple ways to commit suicide will be handy.

But let's not forget for other information. Knowledge that is power.
With time travel, it is trivial to:
* steal forbidden jutsus and learn them (and then die, erasing the event from time, but not your knowledge);
* Test said jutsus to see how well they suit you (and die again, erasing all evidence but your knowledge);
* Find out next day's lottery result and restart your day for serious profit;
* Steal all kinds of secret information and erase evidence;
Etc.

Time travel is hideously powerful thing. It is an Instant Global Victory Condition if handled correctly.
Once smart person gets hold of time travel, it is game over for all their opponents everywhere forever.
Reading this fanfic was very irritating.
It pains me to see the hero have what amounts to omnipotence and not use it.

However, if this is a story of Naruto slowly figuring the use of time travel as he goes, I apologise.
In that case, this fanfic may yet turn into an awesome epic.

Also, I did read it start to finish. Thanks for writing it, and I wish you
cdog1019 chapter 55 . 12/12/2014
Enjoyed the story, too bad it has been abandoned
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »