Reviews for Curse of the Moon
Guest chapter 25 . 9/17/2013
I know alot of your reviewers are probably complaining about the lack of new chapters (I should know my sister is) but don't let them get to you. I once waited three years for someone to update their fanfic, and your story is REALLY good. So I know your faithful reviwers are waiting patiently for your next chapter...I know I am! XD
DracoBlitzen chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
Kimiko chapter 25 . 9/14/2012
Where is the next chapter
I need to read it now or. W
Art n' Music chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Werewolf? Curse that'll spread? Now this is my kind of story
jjjpisces1994 chapter 25 . 6/13/2012
is this gonna be finnished, ever?
tyrean14 chapter 25 . 10/17/2011
why dont you update anymore this is the fic that got me interested in this stuff in the first place and i have looked everyday for months for updates so please CONTINUE THIS STORY!
mew mew 124 chapter 25 . 8/21/2011
Hey there!

I just wanted 2 say that I really like this story, it just gets better as it goes!

Please review very soon, I want 2 see happens next.
joie chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
so how about updating?
kara chapter 25 . 3/17/2011
Oh please please please update soon!
f3296 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is absolutely amazing plz keep it up!
janey1097 chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
Yay! Ah, I'm so happy to see an update for this story!

That conversation between Kendrick and Kisara was really well-written. It was lovely. Seeing a bit of Kisara's motivation, her motherly sort of love, was rather sweet.

I'm so excited for the climax; update soon!

infiniteirony chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
Great job (as always), Des ! . I tell you, I know how you feel when you don't write/update in a long time (and have the exact same feelings) but it never seems to show when you do get the chance to pick up wherever you left off, and it only makes me hope that I'm able to do the same. At any rate, looking forward to the next chapter, especially excited to see some Raimundo-as-werewolf devestation. .
dragon of spirits chapter 25 . 1/20/2011
*glomps Des* LOVE!

Not so much Rai, but tons and tons of Kendrick which totally made me fangirl out! (One day, I just know Kendrick will come to life and kill me for my annoying fangirlism, but until them, I shall attempt to glomp him and love him and fangirl over him since he's so freakin awesome XD)

Dream sequence... wait, was it a dream? Err... Hallucination sequence was very well written and powerful. I found myself getting absorbed into it and really pulled into the emotions (if I gotta be honest, I was sad when Kisara disappeared. I kinda like that girl even though I normally hate girls in stories.)

Um... I'm rambling (No duh Addy *facepalm* Gotta stop rambling ... also gotta stop talking in third person xD)

Absolutely amazing chapter darling, written nicely and now I'm all excited for the climax to come! (is waiting with anticipation and a giant box of popcorn)

Please update _

dragon of spirits
Luiz4200 chapter 25 . 1/18/2011
Please make Raimundo appear next chapter.
awsmninja chapter 25 . 1/17/2011
yaaayyyy! cant wait for the next chapter! update reeeeeal soon! please!