Reviews for More than Christmas
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was so sweet!
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really like the connection she makes with him in this one its so moving for me she always understands somehow her patience and care is just beautiful in this I love that he gets that flicker of emotion of ownership he doesn't want to share that moment those kisses I just ended up really liking this story
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
"Home is where the heart is"-I believe. Logan always felt he never had a family-never had a home.

Like you said in the story-no matter the difficulties he deals with on a daily basis with Scott or Jean, or even Professor Xavier-it was his home. They were his family.

And it was the cutest! I LOVED IT! Made me tear up. :)

Great job.
Brazos chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I just found this tender story. Well done.
RinWyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Aw! That was SO SWEET! I LUFF Christmas stories. (gushes)
Storm Fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Maybe this wasn't a romance but it was a sweet snapshot into maybe the beginnings of a friendship and becoming a family. It is something I can see happening in the comics way back then only I disagree that Wolverien would have pushed her so hard to stop the others from kissing her. That is my only gripe with the story although it was kind of funny in a ooc way.
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wee! What a sweet little story gift right aft Xmas!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
So you're writing again which is cool but like when are you ging to finish the African Sky story? I did like this don't get me wrong it wasn't the typical romance stuff you do so maybe that's why I liked it so much but still update please! Going in my C2.
lacroix chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Hey Darlin! *waves*

I wanted to leave a review at the Realm but I guess you turned the review option off since there's not input field under any of your stories.

Loved Logan's reaction when he unwrapped the gift, wanting to throw it out the window until he noticed the engraving. :) What a sweet and thoughtful gift. And that kiss, mh. *loves*

- Steph :)