Reviews for The Perfect Christmas
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This was so beautifully written...And the fact that Martina McBride's "Concrete Angel" came on the radio as I read this...I'm not ashamed to say I started bawling...Sad but...Wonderful story. Simply wonderful.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow, this was sad and tragic, but I like it nonetheless. His mother seemed a little extreme, but only for the actual story of The Phantom of the Opera. But for your story it was perfect. I especially like the ending. It seems simple, but it is very deep.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Very sad and sweet. Poor little Erik! The analogy with the snowflakes doesn't seem like something that so young a child would think of, but then he was a genius, and I love the picture you have created here. Any chance that you will write a happy Christmas story about Erik and Christine, perhaps a sequel to "The Angel's Return"?
Someone chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Emilie,

What sadness you must have seen in your life to write such a horribly depressing story, a Christmas story at that! I can only imagine you have never had the faintest shread of warmth or affection shown to you. My heart goes out to you as it does for our poor Erik. Know that there are ones who love you if only for your brilliant writing. Love, yes Love a friend
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw..poor Erik...enduring abusement...makes me want to hug him...a window into his dark background..Good story, but now i feel so sorry for him...*blows nose*

lady moon dragon
IntrepidLlama chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This was a sweet but very, very sad story! Poor Erik!