Reviews for Naruto Arashiodori outtakes
Deres chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Good idea and a excellent way of showing off the characters true power. I mean itachi and kisame at the same time admitted they cant be jiraya so kakashi and gai, even 6 gates, shouldnt be able to take orochimaru by themselves. So good idea and accurate rendition of the characters
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Very good. You describe battles very well. I agree that this part really didn't need to be in the main story, but it is still a good fight, and I had been curious to know how it all went down. Thank you for posting it.
Luna chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Is it just me, or there is a distinct Final Fantasy feeling to this battle? I don't really know why... but I could almost imagine Nobuo Uematsu's "Victory Fanfare" at the end...

Too bad it was this short!

When do we get another one? You're brilliant at writing battles, they're interesting even if they're out of the contest of a story!
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
YEACH
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I just love your battle scenes! Not many Authors are able to write them but you do it just fine! And you will keep getting better I'm sure! Keep it up! :D
Ayla The Librarian chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh my God, what an intense battle! That was awesome!
ZeekUchiha chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i took a break from finishing the main arashiodori fanfic to read this one and i must say i am super impressed. i really like your story and i'm a little upset as to why i didn't find it sooner. this goes for the other fanfic also so i can review both now. i hope you update soon because this story is very good. ]
Dargon Sheinto chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
nice chapter, looking forward to the next battle like this, and i am looking forward to the next update to arashiodori.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is rather stupid. If they are battles that take place in the other story, then they should be in the other story. Editing out fights that take place, just so you can post them in a different story is just dumb. It wouldn't be so bad if you left them out because you just didn't write them, but to write them and not add them... well whatever.
wolvknight chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Good chap the fight was a little anticlimatic but w/e

Just one thing I thought Kakashi could only open 1 or two gates am I wrong?
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
neat fight. Surprised to see Kakashi go that far in the Gates though. Still, loved seeing him basically remove one of Orochimaru's arms.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
cool
tiger982305 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
great fight here, i look forward to other fights that come up, as well as the next chapter in Arashiodori
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007